Search results

1. rrrllll

RMMZ Unwonted Hero (Demo updated! - Ver 5)

basically everyone is welcome to join through the link above. Just a server where you can submit your game to test, and no one cares if you lurk and re-appear later, just pay respect then its totally fine. (well... if you re-appear at least say hi) I think link is still there not expired...
  2. rrrllll

Little bit random but i came across this comment xdxd Here is the link for beta tester discord group, where nowis and a bunch of good people are at. Feel free to join if you like it. https://discord.gg/HUeSjD9w
  3. rrrllll

Original Character Contest 3 MV RUNOFF VOTING!

I have Howard fanbase to thank for. I actually never expected him to win because the other two are amazing as well.
  4. rrrllll

Sci-Fi Tileset by XENOミゼル (Updated)

love it!!! can be so useful to me
  5. rrrllll

Original Character Contest 3 MV Submissions!

This man is called Howard Character name: Howard About your character: Howard dreams of being a hero, and he loves cosplaying the legendary hero- Harold who once saved the world.But since the world is at peace, he has no motivation to go on a journey, do trainings, or even exercise. (LOOK at...
  6. rrrllll

Clarevoyance 1.3 - now in English and on Steam!

i just bought it because i found the game so hilarious. I may leave a comment when i got the time to play it. I don't know if the game is good or not, but i think it deserves more attention. XDXD Maybe promote of reddit , people may love that.
  7. rrrllll

Re-investing your game's profits to generate more profits - discussion

i think the point is if updating it would get you more attention... are you going to use the updated contents to market your game further?
  8. rrrllll

FleshToDust First Look Videos

nice work buddy, will definitely send you my game when my game gets more mature
  9. rrrllll

Clarevoyance 1.3 - now in English and on Steam!

lol interesting game, are they people you know or just assets?
  10. rrrllll

Is it possible to make any money using Rpgmaker MV

why not lol, as long as you treat it as you made a good game.
  11. rrrllll

i will check it out in a few days!!!!
  12. rrrllll

The very first level of RPG Maker games

My only suggestion is make is until you think the game is easy, never made it challenging to your own self. Players are much more stupid than the dev obviously. All the things you listed are tools to achieve game balance and gameplay loop.
  13. rrrllll

What do you think about "good plot"?

I think the simple rule is, it makes sense, but it is unexpected. Say a sudden death of a character, wow its unexpected, but his death means something. Maybe he did something bad, or he did something stupid, such that audiences would rather he has an unexpected death. Imo Robb Stark in GOT is...
  14. rrrllll

Line of Sight

Nvm, I somehow made it work by altering the plugin settings. And I think this one works best for me because I can alter with the FOV from 180 to 1, because i literally need just a line. Thank you for the reply though! I think it's not broken, or maybe just broken a little bit but i don't see...
  15. rrrllll

Line of Sight

sorry cae, don't know if you are still active. I put <sight block> to the note of an event. But it doesnt seem to block the sight. And of course I didnt change the plugin settings. Am I doing it wrong?
  16. rrrllll

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

may I know if this is still active? I use the following battle plugin https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tactics-system-1-2-tactical-battle-system.117600/ basically it is a tactics battle system, where battle happens in a map, but still it is Scene_Battle.(as seen from...
  17. rrrllll

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

Sorry, there is an imporant issue, may I know how do i make custom range like in the old versions?
  18. rrrllll

Still looking forward to the amazing update:kaodes:
  19. rrrllll

Edit: I managed to make myself some fix, but still these are sth that awaits to be fixed in 1.2 imo. Thanks a lot!!! this plugin is so good tbh.
  20. rrrllll

May I know if this 1.2 is finalized yet?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanitorJoe276