Search results

1. DragonKingDX2

Stopping MP from regenerating when changing MaxMP

I have a bunch of Yanfly, Hime, Mog, and Glav, Plugins since it's the project that I just test stuff in. I added WAY_Core and WAY_CustomOnEquipEval to the bottom of the list after everything else since everything else is in the proper order and has been working and still works fine. The actor...
  2. DragonKingDX2

Stopping MP from regenerating when changing MaxMP

I was curious if there is a way to stop the MP bar from filling back up each time you change it with equipment. I am trying to make an ammo system for my game and each weapon has a different number of bullets. I worked out how to do a reload and unload by turning gold into the bullets but if a...
  3. DragonKingDX2

How do I make a proper 1-turn stun?

You don't need to use the plugin for that. You could just set the auto removal timing to action end and put duration to one.
  4. DragonKingDX2

set MP to zero when changing equipment

If you got it to work would you mind sharing it? I was also interested in something like this.
  5. DragonKingDX2

Hello!

Welp, I suck at introductions but here we go. I am new to RPG Maker MV but not really to RPG Maker since I messed around with VX Ace a bit. I am currently working on two projects in the small amount of time I get in the week. The first is just a classical RPG that I am still ironing out a full...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanitorJoe276