Search results

1. Bartman901

Changing Variables by Script

Wow, thanks a lot for a reply again :o :D I'm really thankful for your help ^^
  2. Bartman901

Changing Variables by Script

Heya all. So, I'm pretty dumb in writing scripts, so I decided to ask for such a little thing there. So, I just need 1 command that could allow me to change [x] variable by [(+/-) y]. I hope I said all clearly and I will be glad for an answer ;)
  3. Bartman901

Chance to avoid easier battle

Thank you for scrips and a reply ^^ I think thread should be closed right now :P
  4. Bartman901

Chance to avoid easier battle

Hello, I'm still working on my game and I find out one thing annoying me a bit. No matter how strong I am, I still have to fight all these monsters, and unfortunately escape doesn't always succes. I read in a review of one game, that there was possibility that allow player to avoid battle before...
  5. Bartman901

Death State Removed After Battle

All right, now everything works perfect. I'm really glad for help :* As for now, I think that thread should be closed.
  6. Bartman901

I also use these scripts as addons: module BattleManager def self.gain_exp $game_party.all_members.each do |actor| temp_actor = Marshal.load(Marshal.dump(actor)) actor.gain_exp($game_troop.exp_total) next if actor.level == temp_actor.level lvup_actor =...
  7. Bartman901

I use Yanfly Victory Aftermatch script.
  8. Bartman901

Hello, I'm looking for script that will let character automatically remove death state after battle. I tried to set death state removed at battle end in database, but that caused the enemy to reappear because the death state was also removed.
  9. Bartman901

Shop's statistics overhaul

Hello, right now I'm using Hime's Shop Manager and everything is great-items/weaponas/armor show's all statistics they give but...they don't show how much they will give to character. Just like basic version of rm it shows just how much damage/defence it will give to character (+/- x). Many of...
  10. Bartman901

Enemies' early game moves.

Well, I have something simillar to snail (deals half damage to all target damage and slow down them). Well, after all I think that 2 skills will be enough for such a simple enemy as slime. I don't mind if you will share more of your ideas for enemies' skills ;) (not just for these I said)
  11. Bartman901

Well, I have a lot of battle scripts too, so I don't think that I will be able to create skill that summons enemy without a bug or error. Maybe other idea for slime skill would be better?
  12. Bartman901

Wow, thanks for a fast reply. These are great ideas. ;) Anyway, do you know how could I made slime skill? I mean how could other enemy be summoned by skill?
  13. Bartman901

Hello, I'm just looking for ideas for enemies' attacks and moves. As I said in the title, we fight them in the begining of the game. The game is in fantasy/medieval style. I was just checking out my game and the thing that made me confused was that most of common enemies had just 1 move. Now...
  14. Bartman901

Chain Commands-Move Cost

Well, I just get the idea. I'm currectly using Theo Theolized Sideviev Battle System that also let people script movies for certain skills. I wonder if I can call that script for certain move. There is page of this script...
  15. Bartman901

Chain Commands-Move Cost

Problem is that page don't have link to raw script but to demo. I gave a link to the page of that script Should I still remove that script?
  16. Bartman901

Chain Commands-Move Cost

Hello, I just started to use MOG Chain Commnads today. Everything works fine but when I fail chain command it's just reset my move expect bypassing it or just taking mp/tp cost. (I would like the second option) Do you know how could I change that? There is link to the page of the script...
  17. Bartman901

Battle Hud

Oh right, I will just create other thread for that. Thank you for help anyway. I think that thread should be closed now.
  18. Bartman901

Battle Hud

Oh okay, that's fine. I don't know if I should create another thread for that but... I just started to use MOG Chain Commnads today. Everything works fine but when I fail chain command it's just reset my move expect bypassing it or just taking mp/tp cost. (I would like the second option) Do you...
  19. Bartman901

Battle Hud

Thank you, everything works good, but is it possible to show icon of currect weapon that character wears next to the "Attack"?
  20. Bartman901

Battle Hud

Hello, I'm currectly using Yanfly Battle Engine and I just wanted to ask if there is a script that allow you to have icons next to the battle commands. Example: Attack(currect weaopon icon), Magic (book icon) Guard(shield icon) etc.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanitorJoe276