Search results

1. Dalamar

Leveling outside of Battle

Unselect the Show Level Up box when you grant the exp in the event.
  2. Dalamar

Can only use x skill once

Or add a state to the user that seals the skill and gets removed at battle end.
  3. Dalamar

Scroll Map

If the player is going to be in a set location, you can just transfer player back to the map at said location.
  4. Dalamar

Two Voice Acting Questions

It would be in the animations tab.
  5. Dalamar

Script Making Enemies Invincible?

Is the enemy immune to state 1 or have you changed state 1 at all?
  6. Dalamar

Help me please!

Is there any reason you have YEP_X_EnemyBaseParam in twice?
  7. Dalamar

Footstep sounds

You could use this event too, just replace the Bell3 SE with your footstep SE.
  8. Dalamar

Change Class while retaining stats

Sorry for the late reply, considering that the max variables you can have is 9999, 96 shouldn't do anything. It would be more how you write the events and any plugins you have that would slow the game down for this part.
  9. Dalamar

Change Class while retaining stats

You would need a variable for each stat of each actor as more than one actor may hit this transition after a single fight. To set the variable to the actor's stat you need to go into control variables->game data->actor->stat, just remember to use max hp/mp. You will also need to get the...
  10. Dalamar

Problem with Skill-transfer.

Couldn't you just have the actor switch classes, then you would only need to check for the actor's level before the evolution and change the actor's new class level to the old one.
  11. Dalamar

Randomness features?

Random items would require a plugin or two to accomplish, but is doable.
  12. Dalamar

Saving Mid-Battle

The only way I know of doing this is by ending the battle for each transformation and giving the player an option to save. However, each transformation would need its own troop and monster(s).
  13. Dalamar

Help with battle command list

@Sc0wly So I found a thread asking the same thing you did and following those breadcrumbs led me to: http://sumrndm.site/battle-gui-core/ where another user had said that plugin was able to remove the party command window in its entirety. If this doesn't work, you may have to try putting in a...
  14. Dalamar

Starting point for the main character?

You can either click and drag the event, of if that doesn't work you can change starting positions in database->system->starting positions->player.
  15. Dalamar

@Andar @BloodletterQ I was not aware of that when I found that script on the mv master list site. Shouldn't Soulpour's scripts be removed from that site as well then?
  16. Dalamar

Try this: http://mvplugins.com/plugin/Soul/Skip%20Party%20Command Also, bookmark this website: http://mvplugins.com/master-list
  17. Dalamar

Why does this take me to the game over screen?

Are you adding state 1 to your actors? As state 1 is hardcoded as the death/knockout state.
  18. Dalamar

Death Removal Issue

Does the plugin work if you kill off the actor after a battle?
  19. Dalamar

Death Removal Issue

If the battles where this is happening are evented, just click on the box 'Can Lose'.
  20. Dalamar

regions and images

This should work for you: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cityshrimps-fog-of-war-lighting-system.71733/#post-678687

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerrben91