Search results

1. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@huubz That is absolutely gorgeous!!!! @Stridah The 1st one. And I think the trees in the 2nd one could work with the other textures from the 1st one, but they're a little too small.
  2. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Makio-Kuta You didn't specify which person / map you're referring to. Are you talking about LusianL?
  3. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Mythologix To use the middle tile: Right click on the middle of the long carpet you have in the middle of the room, then hold down SHIFT while clicking at the tops of your 2 short carpets. Delete the long carpet going up and down in the middle, it's unrealistic, as is having a bed and an...
  4. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Strashiner, I love the top half of your background, but the flowers on the bottom half look strange to me, I don't think they match as well. Are they blowing by on the screen? I also think it's weird that the monsters are facing right, but the battlers are facing front. It seems to me they...
  5. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Tsukihime I completely understand what you are talking about, but you won't be able to do that with RTP unless you do it the way I suggested. I don't really see a problem with them being able to move 2 spaces up and 2 spaces down instead of merely side-to-side, but if you are totally against...
  6. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Is this maybe what you're thinking??
  7. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Updated my trees to a bigger size (pay no attention to missing tree parts, it's just because the events weren't included in the mapshot): And new forest village map (I feel like something is missing, but what?! besides people and animals): Edit: This is made 100% in the editor, no...
  8. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

It will look better with a path going through the meadow, like the little piece of path you have at the door
  9. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

If you're feeling reluctant to change the fight vs. escape part because of the cool lighting effects, I think you could still keep the effect and just have the light switch from side to side when you switch between fight and escape? That's a bummer about the glitchiness, I agree it would be...
  10. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Kaus it looks awesome. The "choose your own destiny" part is a little over-the-top / dramatic for me though.
  11. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

It looks a little too symmetrical to me! I know that probably sounds weird. To see what I mean, Google 'rpg maker town' and take a look at some awesome towns people have made - they rarely have straight streets and similarly-sized houses.
  12. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

YOUR FIRST EVER MAP? I LOVE IT!!! It is amazing!
  13. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Well, in real life, if you had a bridge that was anchored in the water and not on land, it would surely float away during flooding etc. 
  14. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Kim_Shyuen I think that the stained glass windows are too blurry @EternalShadow I like it overall, but the portal image doesn't match the pixelated map
  15. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Snuffy Cool, I like it. I think you should add some dirt & grime to the top surfaces of your brick columns, because they look sharp and clean right now. Maybe also some critters, like rats and spiders?
  16. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Mythologix - The desks look like they are floating because the legs don't have shadows. The windows, chairs, and chandelier "clash" with the rest of the tileset because they are more pixelated than the rug, bookshelves, and wall, as if they have been resized to be bigger. Is it a classroom? If...
  17. symmetry-evans

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@DBDragoner: I agree with Chaos Avian, the carpets look unrealistic, you should either split the T into 2 carpets, or join both carpets to make a much larger rectangle. As for the blacksmith's workshop, you need an anvil, some coal in the forge (and maybe even a fire, that would look cool), and...
  18. symmetry-evans

RPG Maker Freebies Part 01

Are we supposed to install the 2 patches just like regular plugins? In each game?
  19. symmetry-evans

Nightshade's Resources (THERE ALOT IN HERE)

lol so cute! I love looking at them. they make me smile :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerrben91