Search results

1. [Request MV] Storage/Chest/Box face image

Hey you :) , i have interest too!
  2. Dungeon Tools?

Bump
  3. Round Walls

Oh, i hope they would fix it with a future update :( . Hey there, i found it there: Link Wow cool, nice link. Thank you!
  4. Round Walls

Hello there, i am looking for round walls for dungeon creating. the blocky style is so... Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description: see above Reference Images: like these vx ace tile s: 
  5. Quasi Simple Shadows

Wow! Thank you so much ^^. Thumbs up!  :rock-left: :D :rock-right:
  6. Quasi Simple Shadows

Wow ^^ thank you for the help, but now i am getting an error if i am turn on or off via event xD. I hope youre not annoyed of me. I add you the failure in the console and the eventcode.
  7. Quasi Simple Shadows

Im am using the following plugin command to add a shadow source on Event ID 002: quasi addShadowSource 2 But it add nothing, i am using the call wrong?
  8. Quasi Simple Shadows

I use the Eventcode "Set Event Location" to teleport the lamp with the <lightsource> Note inside to workaround this. But its awkward. An script call would be smarter. 
  9. Quasi Simple Shadows

Hello it is me again :). Can you add a Command to add Lightsource to an Event? And a region block for a cut off appearance of the shadow would be nicely! For Example: i turn a lamp on and i call the command "quasi addlightsource EV ID"   At the moment it is like this:
  10. Quasi Simple Shadows

Thank you, it works now. :)  
  11. Quasi Simple Shadows

Stack Level too deep, cant save the game, if the plugin turns on.
  12. Terrax Lighting system

If i am using this script together with Quasis Simple Shadow, i cant save the game. An Error occurred in the console "level too deep". You can fix this or add the shadow part in your script?
  13. MV / Treasure Faceset

Resource Type:  Faceset Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description:  Looking for a faceset, like a Treasurechest, Gold or something.  Reference Images: -

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.
Good night (or day) everyone! :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diseasedprincess