Search results

1. pasunna

[MEDIA]

2. pasunna

[MEDIA]

3. pasunna

find the creator of this side view animation

I forgot where I find this great work anyone know his website or youtube channel/twitter thank you
  4. pasunna

thanks I had study at kmitl but that 10 years ago :hswt:

thanks I had study at kmitl but that 10 years ago :hswt:
  5. pasunna

[MEDIA]

6. pasunna

[MEDIA]

7. pasunna

[MEDIA]

8. pasunna

[MEDIA]

9. pasunna

[MEDIA]

10. pasunna

yes it’s my original

yes it’s my original
  11. pasunna

[MEDIA]

12. pasunna

[MEDIA]

13. pasunna

[MEDIA]

14. pasunna

wait... I'm not advertising pgmv doesn't anyone can post status about game making here does FF7...

wait... I'm not advertising pgmv doesn't anyone can post status about game making here does FF7 remake status post is advertising unreal engine? don't you think this is too far? :kaoswt2:
  15. pasunna

you can also do this on Mv with mog chrono engine but...I design to change because I edit too...

you can also do this on Mv with mog chrono engine but...I design to change because I edit too much mog's to the point I think why don't I do on another engine :hswt:
  16. pasunna

[MEDIA]

17. pasunna

RMMV Irina Performance Upgrade?

doesn't see anything improve and it provides some bug(I don't remember after I delete it) also not compatible with many plugins use at your owns risk
  18. pasunna

[MEDIA]

19. pasunna

I mean give up on the features that my skill can’t reach Need to admit that I cannot make A rank...

I mean give up on the features that my skill can’t reach Need to admit that I cannot make A rank game haha…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.
Good night (or day) everyone! :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_MOB0704