Search results

1. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Trying to Match battle backs to certain Areas

*Facepalm* You guys are Right. I didnt even notice the option to set that stuff in the Map creation area. Thank you. I am An Idiot.
  2. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Trying to make a necklace of learning

Sweet. Bring it on then. :) I will of course put you in the Credits at the very least.
  3. Andreaus-Whitefyre

@Cythera Well that would save me some work. The learning one is the route Id like to go so I can give it a chance Percentage. Thank you.
  4. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Either one would actually work @Cythera . Thank you. it would be helpful.
  5. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Trying to Match battle backs to certain Areas

Ok as the Title says, I am TRYING to make it so the Battle Backs for certain Fights Match the Areas they are in. For Instance, I have an Ice Cave. I want ALL random Battles and the Boss Battle in it to be the Ice Cave BG and Back. But When the Players are walking through a Forest Later on, I...
  6. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Ah okay. I see. hmm. Well guess I need to figure out how to make a copy skill skill then and figure some code to make it put that skill on the Item and have the Item give that skill to the Character. I need to dig out my old Javascript books from College.
  7. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Cool, I'm all about Plugins. I have every Yanfly one. I'll look into them and see. Thanks Andar!
  8. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Ok So I want to make a wearable Item that allows the user to store and then use the attacks of defeated enemies against enemies. However, I want the skill to have a 10% chance to be learnd on most enemies. and I want the skills to stay With the Neckalace so when it's removed the skills go away...
  9. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Neew a little help on making Weapons and Armor

ah dang. thanks @bgillisp
  10. Andreaus-Whitefyre

@BK-tdm Right, Im trying to do what you basically stated there. I want the armor and the weapons to have their Defense/Damage be calculated by seeing the Players Current Defense/Damage and multiplying it by the Percentage. So for example, IF the sword should do 50% of the Players Attack...
  11. Andreaus-Whitefyre

So I found this amazing guide by a person named Garler. https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/4933-making-a-balanced-game/ in it, under weapons and armor the guide creator says the following "Let's move on, first to weapons. If it is a one handed weapon, it should be half of the player's...
  12. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Making Characters say things when they Critical

ok once again I am not properly wording things. I mean when the Character's score a Critical Hit on a Monster, not when they get Critically hit. Although this does solve another issue for me, so thank you on that. :)
  13. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Making Characters say things when they Critical

So I looked around for an answer to this and found not a whole lot. Maybe I was wording things wrong? Anyways, I want the Characters to say Lines when they Critical in Combat. Would one of the Yanfly Plugins do this or do I need to put some script under each Character? How would this be done...
  14. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Problem with Parallaxes

well crap. I think Shaz even said that might be the problem. Well I thank you both. I will have to figure out how to do this another way then. Maybe I can see if 150 Tiles will work for each of the Continents and have multiple maps linked. I appreciate all that you guess have done to help me in...
  15. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Problem with Parallaxes

@Andar Ok so make the pixels match the actual tile height, don't round. Also, I have no idea why that G drive link went to Photobucket. I have replaced it and confirmed it should now point to my edited File. Thank you.
  16. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Problem with Parallaxes

Ok so above is all the info I grabbed. I hope it helps people figure out what the heck I am doing wrong. It seems the minute I take a .gif, or a .png and edit it is when something messes up. It will then black screen RPGMaker MV. Yet grabbing one from the net and putting it in works. I dont...
  17. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Problem with Parallaxes

Ok Thanks for that info @Andar. I need some sleep but I will get all that you request tomorrow once I get some Coffee in me. Screen shots it is if thats what it takes to figure this all out. and The File as well. As Promised @Andar, here are the screen shots WITH explanations. I hope they help...
  18. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Problem with Parallaxes

Thank you Jenova. I thought that loaded correctly. Guess not.
  19. Andreaus-Whitefyre

Problem with Parallaxes

*Facepalm* ah. I did NOT know that about MS Paint. I was using GIMP but it was making my files be like in the 10000KB range. I shall try Paint.net. One moment> please note, I have been having this Problem with GIMP, and with MS Paint. @Andar I just downloaded and tried Paint.net And well it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.
Good night (or day) everyone! :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_MOB0704