Search results

1. whitespirits

RPG Maker XP mining sprite

Sorry I thought it maybe enough information, I have right clicked save as, I will try changing to PNG when saving and see if that helps me. Thanks for help Avery sorry if you found my posts frustrating
  2. whitespirits

Thanks @Avery but when I save it the quality is bad as its a JPEG
  3. whitespirits

I am looking for the rpg maker xp mining template sprite, its on google but only on Pinterest and the image is broken
  4. whitespirits

Averys Ace-Stuff

Hello I am looking for the multiple directions big monsters for vx ace does anyone have them still?
  5. whitespirits

Large Sprites and parallax

I am using CC_PMS_VXA_v4.1 for parallax, I have a ground layer and a top layer only I was just hoping there maybe someway to get sprites to not clip the upper layer if in front if i could define a region for the parallax to act differently or something of that kind?
  6. whitespirits

I dont think that works with parallax mapping only standard?
  7. whitespirits

Hi all, I have hunted everywhere for a fix or way around this, when I have tall sprites on the map they end up behind the top layer of parallax when in front of it, is there anything I can do to make this work properly? Example below.
  8. whitespirits

Rpg Maker MZ built in MMO plugin?

Hello so really exciting news about the new RMMZ and well I was wondering if you guys think a built in multiplayer MMO feature could be on the horizon?
  9. whitespirits

2K3 Multiplayer?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if a coop or lan like system has been made for 2k3 that would sync events and maybe a chat?
  10. whitespirits

Doodads's Editor- Embellish your maps with this editor compatible with RPG Maker XP, VX and ACE

Its such a good tool but we never got the fix for copying values which would make it soo much better
  11. whitespirits

Thex Furniture Selector and Changer

Does anyone still have this ?
  12. whitespirits

Tall Character Sprites & SV template

it would be great to see some more sets maybe some of the rtp made
  13. whitespirits

Doodads's Editor- Embellish your maps with this editor compatible with RPG Maker XP, VX and ACE

I have grid problems, its not showing as 32x32 but rather longer grids like 32x92 or something
  14. whitespirits

Tonbi's material factory

Is there any generator for these sprites, If we could use them in rpg maker generator it would be awesome!
  15. whitespirits

EST - Build And Decor EX

Can anyone make ad demo for the supportchangetileid? I have no idea on it :P
  16. whitespirits

MV Trees

bump, still looking for these trees! Please someone help me with it
  17. whitespirits

Love your work! It would be fantastic if Alpha Abs could adapted to the new MMOMV project that...

Love your work! It would be fantastic if Alpha Abs could adapted to the new MMOMV project that is in development!
  18. whitespirits

(MMO)RPG Maker MV

This project is fantastic and the developer really passionate about the project, it would be great to see more developers helping with plugins and really take this to the next level
  19. whitespirits

MV Trees

Looks like I am out of luck on this one
  20. whitespirits

It's something I would like to find out , I can't imagine it's an issue as few years ago it was...

It's something I would like to find out , I can't imagine it's an issue as few years ago it was distributed everywhere

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.
Good night (or day) everyone! :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_MOB0704