Search results

1. hoboayoyo

RMMV Demo Banbard: The last Bastion

Demo In a world where humans roamed the lands as nomads and elves researched the mysteries of the world. The elves looked into the power of the mind and were able to gather energy from the land: this was called Magic. Humans were courageous in spirit and able to channel vast power from the...
  2. hoboayoyo

Enemy gain resistance to status effect.

But the resist state is removed when the status goes away correct? I want the resist state to stay throughout the battle (or more turns than the state is on) to prevent it being spammed on bosses.
  3. hoboayoyo

I guess ill make double of each stat effect, one that is the normal state and one that adds a resist state i guess.
  4. hoboayoyo

Looking into making enemies resistant/immune to a status effect after it's applied. Haven't found any plugin's of the sort so I imagine it's able to be done in engine. Kind of like Etrian Odyssey. Any help in the right direction is appreciated.
  5. hoboayoyo

Deployment errors

I have the same issue to but its when I check "Exclude unused files". I have to include them for it to run and It fails to load a bunch of images. When you click the retry button in battle does the error message change as well? I originally had MV as a demo from there website and than bought it...
  6. hoboayoyo

State that makes an actor invisible.

Thanks so much. Looked all night yesterday trying to find something like this. Thanks thanks.
  7. hoboayoyo

State that makes an actor invisible.

Trying to make a character invisible with a state and than visible when a state wares off. to do this I want to force an action when a state wares off. This is using Yanflys state and buff plugins. <Custom Leave Effect> var skill = 93; var target = -2; BattleManager.queueForceAction(user...
  8. hoboayoyo

Gilgimar's Common event on equip issue.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/equipment-common-events.57234/ I noticed that every time my game is loaded, the common events associated with equipment's will run, even if the item is not equipped. I don't believe this is the correct behavior. I've also disabled every other...
  9. hoboayoyo

Equipment Skill preview help

Thanks for the info. Is tehere something more along the lines of -When equipment is highlighted on the select screen a window will pop up previewing the kill changes? (i can use a formula in a var to print everything).
  10. hoboayoyo

Equipment Skill preview help

Got a fun question here. In my game I made a skill system that incorporates one of the 'common event On equip' plugins (cant remember name of it) What this skill system does. -Made a new armor type called [Gems] -There is one for the main 4 elements -When equipped, certain moves will change...
  11. hoboayoyo

SRD_TPUpgrade plugin issue

Having an issue with SRD_TPUpgrade plugin. Im unable to set tp when actors are initialized / demoing battles. <Initial TP: value> Sets the base Max TP of the Actor to 'value'. Value can be a JavaScript eval. Examples: <Initial TP: 5> <Initial TP: this.level * 2> Overwrittes based...
  12. hoboayoyo

How to make a dynamic skill system based off equipment?

Skill system: The player can equip a gem/materia/crystal to a character and their skill will change depending on what elemental gem was equipped. (fire, water, wind, earth) for example : Slash becomes fire slash with a fire gem. Removing a gem reverts the skill back to the previous one. On top...
  13. hoboayoyo

Get variable of actor equip page.

Thanks so much for the info. Ill check out rpg_objects.js for easier references. The results I got from the above were just '0'
  14. hoboayoyo

do you know how i can grab the equipment in the Nth slot while on the page? I tried the following with no success. this._actor.equips()[1](edited) $gameParty.members()[1].equips()[1] And if your able to can you explain how you figured out how to piece that together?
  15. hoboayoyo

Thanks that was exactly it! Is there a good recourse for all of the script variables I can call? I know there is a script resource for event commands here but I havent found one for the interior stuff like the one you mentioned. Updated: I think i found it here...
  16. hoboayoyo

RMMV Skill equipment learning Help

thanks for the heads up
  17. hoboayoyo

Because different actors will acquire different skills.
  18. hoboayoyo

I have an event that runs on the equip screen , this changes what skills the current actor has depending on what is equiped. To save a bunch of time, what is a script command I can store as a variable that tells me what actor equip page i am on.? I know $gameParty._menuActorId = x...
  19. hoboayoyo

ok, so it looks like it was the save file that was causing the issue... weird.
  20. hoboayoyo

Think it can read it from the notes like <skillLearn: equipID,ActorID,LevelReq> If equipID,ActorId and LevelReq are all true. Learn skill. I’ll get a check at it when I can thanks. Error page. Ok, so weird stuff. Turning off all the plugin's and removing all the note tags gives me this error...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_MOB0704