Search results

1. rafaelzimrp

Problem while removing actors in Battle

Oh nooo now the battle won't even start xD Ahhh sorry I'm so lost. :(
  2. rafaelzimrp

Yay, looks like that fixed some of it! :) Should I try repeating the same for all these errors?
  3. rafaelzimrp

Seems like that wasn't it. By the way, it works OK when I add an actor. The problem happens only when they're removed, it seems. I don't think Yanfly's script has anything to do with it, since it works fine when I remove an actor using that and not using Luna Engine. Btw, GTG Sleep for now, be...
  4. rafaelzimrp

Didnt work, unfortunately. :/ Here's the Debug SS. Thanks for the help, guys!
  5. rafaelzimrp

Greetings, I'm havind trouble when using the engine. Whenever an actor is removed through an event or through the escape skill tag while in battle, the game crashes with the following error message: "Script 'Battle Luna line 1194: NoMethodError ocurred. Error ocurred, check the debug console...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_MOB0704