Search results

1. Annwfn

Hello folks: quick brainstorm request!

Hello everyone, am again encountering an issue with "stance switching" through events. Am really looking to understand how or what can actually delay the continuation of an event while it already triggered, preventing it from moving further... Situation: <> there are 4 AI patrolling an area...
  2. Annwfn

Force Stop Player/ Event Movement?

Hello everyone, I would need an answer to a solution I don't seem to be able to fix. I would require a script or something that stops and cancels any movement the player or an event would still have to do when their controlling event is closed, instead of still staying stuck to following all of...
  3. Annwfn

Hello folks! How to proceed best with releasing a demo of my game?

Hello everyone, Annwfn here, again! This time with a request on releasing a demo of my game, which will be 1 year of age on the 13th of March! Yey me ^^ I have read some posts around here, but didn't seem to find too much Windows-related. My game is gonna be a Visual Novel mainly (the Chapter I...
  4. Annwfn

Skills needed for a card game plugin. Please help with tips!

Hello community, it's me again, Annwfn, with a kind request. I am willing to create an intricate card-based plugin for RPG Maker MV which I am willing to give an intricate AI, animations and whatever it needs to imitate a Yu-Gi-Oh! like TCG. What skills do you think I need to achieve this? What...
  5. Annwfn

MOG's Timer Plugin

Hello folks, me again! I really don't feel too good about asking for help, but JavaScript is something I have recently dived into, but I don't have too much time to giff to it to become better. I am working on what I plan to be THE most intricate game in RPG Maker MV (mechanic wise) and I have...
  6. Annwfn

Hello! Fast and easy way/ tutorial to create own animated tiles like in tileset A1?

Hello everyone, happy RPG Makin' and may this year be ever more fruitful and fulfilling! I come with a quick request, but a serious one. I have reached the 999 event limit on my main map of the University (300+ animations through cyclic events - before you ask, there is little to no lag, and am...
  7. Annwfn

Remember Event remaining movement commands on map switching.

Hello everyone! I am working on my first video game in RPG Maker MV. And I am interested in creating highly mechanic-intricate situations, however... My students moving around in the large maps that I have comes with a problem... The upper floors of the University are on a different map, and...
  8. Annwfn

Hello folks! Parallel map run plugin?

Hello everyone! I have been working on my first video game in Rpg Maker MV for 10 months now and have bumped into a problem with maps resetting everything. My University has 2 grand main maps, over which students will move around. Their movement is triggered by time, but... if the player...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_MOB0704