Search results

1. Diarist

VXACE Idle animations for enemy sprites?

Hi there. I wanted to know if basic idle animations for enemies were a possibility in VXace, either with a script or what have you. Essentially, very short animated gif as the enemy sprite. I really do not want static images for the few encounters there will be. Would like to know if this is...
  2. Diarist

Game without random encounters; alternate ways to make currency/exp?

The game I'm making isn't gonna be very combat heavy, at all. The few fights that exist will be dedicated to boss battles (a few encounters with other stuff too but even then it's only like... 3, maybe?) which are intended to be very character driven anyway. As a result, the party leveling up...
  3. Diarist

What's everyone's work process like?

I had this thought buzzing around in my head the other day and only just now got around to making a thread about it. Basically, if the title was worded awkwardly; what's your general order of operations? Do you start by making a world map? Do you make maps as the story progresses or do you plan...
  4. Diarist

VXACE - Modern/Semi Futuristic City Tilesets?

Resource Type: Tilesets Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Ace RTP if possible. Description: So, for my game if I do wind up making it (thread here if you're interested/want more context), a majority of the story takes place in Castelia City from the Unova region. I'm not looking to create an...
  5. Diarist

RMVXA Route 13 - A Unova Tale (Pokemon themed RPG)

I'm fully expecting to get blown the F out but I suppose its time to pitch this and see how interested some folks would be. Whether its just general intrigue or wanting to help if they can. For the record no, this is not a typical Pokemon game. It takes place in the universe. That's all. Please...
  6. Diarist

Nervous about posting about my ideas, plot, characters etc

Hi there everyone. As you can see I'm really really new to this forum. While I'm not entirely new to RPGmaker (I made a fan game waaay back in the day in VX, it wasn't very good. But sometimes I boot it up and play it from time to time 'cus its still endearing to me, being something I made when...
  7. Diarist

Hi everyone

I'm new to these parts but not entirely new to RPGmaker itself. I made an ooold old fan game back in like 2009, maybe even before that. It wasn't very good, but I was proud of it at the time haha. I grew up with old school Final Fantasy titlesand stuff like Chrono Trigger, so JRPGs have a very...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeroburn