Search results

1. Moo

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Hello all, realy lot of good work and maps ! Another map of a healer house in campaign, realy wip this one but it's already cool :D bye
  2. Moo

An another screenshot of wip game, a village, we can some PNJs. Bye
  3. Moo

Hello all a little screenshot of my wip on tilesets, doodads and game ;) bye
  4. Moo

Can't seem to get yanfly doodads to work for me

Hello I used long time ago this plug in without any problem on big maps withy lot of tiles... and today it make this error :( ... I can't change my folders without break all my maps, Shadow if you have a solution it will be very helpfull please :D .
  5. Moo

MV Generator 200+ exclusives new parts for free ! (Updated : Pack 1 Faces expressions +179 faces)

Fixed ! Come back to me if you encounter problem ;) enjoy.
  6. Moo

MV Generator 200+ exclusives new parts for free ! (Updated : Pack 1 Faces expressions +179 faces)

Hello, I make a quick test and download works fine, can you try to send me more information about the problem in private ? Or try right clic on link > save the link target as, an other browser ? Bye ;) OMG yes.... the browser not let download !! I will fix it and come back. Be patient please...
  7. Moo

Game of thrones Tiles for fan games ! (Updated with GoT banners !)

A little update with most famous GoT houses banners I hope you will like it ! bye
  8. Moo

@GalacticGod Hi, sorry for this problem, I had a Zip in downlaod page ;) problem solved ! If you have any problem come back to me ! Bye
  9. Moo

Hello ! I create this dedicated post to propose my Game of Thrones sprites ! These tiles are submitted to the term of use that you will find on my site (link below) BUT these sprites are only for non-commercial Fan games please, HBO, GRR Martin and others probably have the rights of...
  10. Moo

Hi, Thank you for your replies ;) @maigmemple You make incredible work on your ressources they are great ! The Catmen parts are really WIP I just begin but i can show you a little screen of my work (really it is WIP be indulgent) ! There is still a lot of work but it gives an idea ! Bye
  11. Moo

Hello all, A little update of my post for the Faces expressions Pack I add on my website ! The faces are a mix of my Pack 1 faces and Kadokawa details. Enjoy ! (tell me if you see any problem with the sprites, the site or the download, thanks !)
  12. Moo

@The Stranger Thanks ! cool ! (If you use them with the normal generator you probably see some parts are better positioned on some faces than others, because the face forms are different, as we can not change the position (as in the extended) do not hesitate to duplicate them and place them as...
  13. Moo

Thank you @MMMm I will add new content soon, I am happy you like the face parts ! bye
  14. Moo

RPGMakerWeb MV Resource Showcase Directory

Hi, so much good ressources and artistes ! About Generator Parts perhaps you can add my pack ?! See my post bye.
  15. Moo

Hi all Thank you for your messages I really appreciate ! @MMMm Thx ;) Yes, I thought to sell them indeed but all that I can share for free I will do it, I need feedback on my sprites and I know how expensive it is for a beginner or a independent developer to buy content while software can...
  16. Moo

Thank you, no problem it's compatible with the Generator of MV or other but perhaps some parts need to be adjusted if you not like the placement I made ;)
  17. Moo

Thank you ! I recommend to use the Extended Generator, you can easily place the part as you want, and if you see any problem with pack or website tell me :) Enjoy !
  18. Moo

Hello everyone (This is my first post to offer graphic resources, I read the rules and I hope to do things right, if not I apologize and ask you to inform me to complete or change the post thx ;) I am happy today to finally be able to share with you my first RPGMaker MV Facesets Generator...
  19. Moo

The Resource WIP Thread 3

@Sharm Thank you for your reply, I noted your advices thx ;) Yes you are totally right, it's caused by my method to draw and I have not for the moment find a good way to reproduce the art style, your advice will help me ;) also I think perhaps it's more apparent because I used the extended...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies