Search results

1. Loading/Save with Variables

Hey! So, I wrote your command DataManager.save_game(0) Slot 0 for Save slot 1 The Game just have 1 Save slot. If you want to save the game you cannot save it via menu, you have to find a object lets call it save stone, i made it with tansfering the player into the "save map" which asking if...
  2. Loading/Save with Variables

Hello! I have a problem with my actually project. Is it somehow possible to do a save/load scene with variables? I also want to  remove the basic save slots with 15 slots (that the normal save slot do not appear if you save the file) Maybe its possible to do it with map and calling the...
  3. How do i make a time counter with variables

Problem solved. I made it. ^^
  4. How do i make a time counter with variables

Hello Rpg Maker Forum! I'm new at this Forum, and I have a little problem with my game at the moment. I can't make a Time-Counter for my Menu. The menu i made by my self is done with Variables and Teleport/Maps. I know that i need 6 event pages with fixed graphic and a other event on the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies