Search results

1. Clee

Where I can find things downloaded from Steam Workshop?

The dlc folder in the rpg maker mv location.
  2. Clee

CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary

You sure can, for instance I have categories for lore, locations and characters. Set up your category. I used the same word for my symbols for each corresponding category For example. one of my categories is Lore so for my symbol I would just label it "lore " (make sure its lower cased). Next...
  3. Clee

CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary

You set them up through the parameters. Categories and custom entries are right there near the top of the parameter list. Seventh and eighth options available. Just double click them and set up what you want.
  4. Clee

The AES_* Collection - Updated: AES_CommandControl

That did the trick. I apologize after reading the instructions again I realized I missed that little bit of info.
  5. Clee

The songs that get stuck in your head

As of late I have the song "Why We Drink" by Justin Moore stuck in my head. I don't even consider myself a country fan yet I can't get this song out of my head.
  6. Clee

Hello folks!

Hi there and welcome to the fourms. I'm also in my thirties( late thirties to be exact lol) The great thing about rpg maker is you really don't need any experience with it to get going. There are lots of tutorials on the fourm to help you out from beginner to advanced. Have fun and good luck...
  7. Clee

The AES_* Collection - Updated: AES_CommandControl

I have been looking for an alternate mp system for a while now. I used to use it on vx ace but never could find it for mv until now. After spending a couple hours with the script it is just what I needed. Pretty simple to set up and use all around. Except I can't figure out how to make the...
  8. Clee

Avy's MV Stuff

Once again dropping some amazing resources. I especially like the pink dragon. Great stuff as usual.
  9. Clee

Where can you find free songs?

If you're looking for some very good music I may have a link that can help you out. This gentleman has some amazing music and it is available for both commercial and non commercial use. This is easily some of the best arranged music I have yet to find...
  10. Clee

Avy's MV Stuff

These are some amazing resources. Thank you for sharing them with us.
  11. Clee

Looking for Skotty TV's Monster Card Plugin/Demo

Just checked the actual post while the original download link does not work another member did upload a working link on page 4 of the post.
  12. Clee

Homeless man sprite

Wow thank you so much. These are some very nice resources you good folks have helped me with. You folks have certainly made my day a whole lot better. I agree CrowStorm This site has some good people on it. I asked for a spritesheet and now I have a faceset and drinking animation to go with it.
  13. Clee

Homeless man sprite

I can definitely work with this. I did notice the tear and it was a nice touch (it actually made laugh). I have already tested him out in game and I really like it. I wouldn't mind the pdn file as well as it can make a few thing easier down the line. Thank you very much for helping me out on...
  14. Clee

Homeless man sprite

I am looking for all four directions. While holding the bottle in one hand. Although I will take a facing down only as well. As I am not too terrible at frankenspriting I may be able to do the other three directions with a bit of luck and work.
  15. Clee

New here!

Well hello there. Welcome to the forums.
  16. Clee

Homeless man sprite

Resource Type: (Character sprite sheet) Maker Format: (MV) Art Style: (MV Rtp) Description: I am looking for an edit of a sprite sheet I put together with the generator. I will provide the sprite sheet and face set as a reference. What I am looking for is an edit to make the sprite wearing...
  17. Clee

com_sho Arabian Tilesets

These are really nice.
  18. Clee

Northstar's RTP Dragons and Statue recolour and edits.

I really like those knight statue recolors. I can definitely put them to use. Thanks for sharing!
  19. Clee

First RPG game you ever played

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Way back in the early 90's
  20. Clee

Announcement ReStaff March 2019 Release!

Those gnomes are just all kinds of awesome.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies