Search results

1. Lear

YEP Shop Menu Core not displaying <stat Plus: > stats

Hi all. There seems to be an issue between a couple of Yanfly scripts, the YEP_ShopMenuCore being the problem giver, and YEP_BaseParamControl being what I need to work with ShopMenuCore. The issue: With BaseParamControl, you can give weapons (among other things) a tag of <x Plus: y>, where x...
  2. Lear

How to refresh an actors stats?

I can't figure out how to use a script call to refresh an actors stats for the menu screen. I thought it would be something along the lines of: $gameActors.actor(1).refresh(); But that doesnt seem to help my issue. Anyone know what I can use to refresh a characters stats (hp/mp/other...
  3. Lear

How to check if player is on menu screen

Could anyone by chance tell me how to implement a conditional branch script call to check if the player has the menu (with the commands: skills, items, etc.) opened or closed? Any input would be greatly appreciated! (Or if there's another means to check if the player is on the menu screen, that...
  4. Lear

Requesting: Database Limit Breaker (MV)

Alright, so the project I'm currently working on is quite seemingly an undertaking in terms of needed skills & states. I've searched here and all of google in search for an MV version of a database limit breaker (as seen made and used for some previous Rpg Makers) There may be a simple...
  5. Lear

YEP Skill Learn System

Howdy, So I'm working with the Yanfly Skill Learn System for MV, and to my dismay, there is no way to reset a characters JP/Skills learned. I had decided to attempt to use Lunatic mode to tell it to save abilities purchased to actor specific variables, but I kept getting errors. I'm no wiz...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies