Search results

1. deficiencyproductionz

RMMV Manafinder

I like that each area has such an evident color identity :)
  2. deficiencyproductionz

RMMV DEMO AVAILABLE | THRONE | Dark Fantasy RPG

I'm getting interviewed on RPG Maker Cola, and we're taking a Q&A! Tell me anywhere if you have a question to submit :))
  3. deficiencyproductionz

BIG BOYS! BIG GIRLS! You've gotten so tall! Almost as large as this DEMO UPDATE COMING SOON! Check out my twitter for more images: https://twitter.com/DeficiencyP Please feel free to ask any questions.
  4. deficiencyproductionz

MBS - Sound Emittance

These are good tips. Did you edit the loop to start after the added space?
  5. deficiencyproductionz

MBS - Sound Emittance

For the moment I'm just choosing not to encrypt my audio and it works fine. Im hoping someone knows how to circumvent this issue so I can at some point
  6. deficiencyproductionz

RMMV Manafinder

Wow, looking great! Everything seems extremely well considered! Is there somewhere I could check out a demo? :)
  7. deficiencyproductionz

RMMZ Unfinished Saga

Always happy to see more dark fantasy in the works! I'll give it a shot and send you some constructive criticism via DM later.
  8. deficiencyproductionz

I've been releasing artwork for throne on my Twitter lately! Follow me here for more frequent...

I've been releasing artwork for throne on my Twitter lately! Follow me here for more frequent updates!
  9. deficiencyproductionz

I need help with 2 problems

You need to use the "canvas size" tool instead of the "resize" tool. If you do that and rename the file like I suggested, it will work properly.
  10. deficiencyproductionz

If you want the door to function as intended, you'll need to expand the image to be three times its width and four times its height. You can do this with the "expand canvas" tool in paint.net or photoshop. Your illustration itself should only take up 1/12 of the expanded image. Then, name the...
  11. deficiencyproductionz

If you embed the sprites here and tell us the filenames, we might be able to help you solve the problems. The actor ID needs to be specified in the escape code. Maybe there's a script call to make it work automatically?
  12. deficiencyproductionz

LUKE-LCS' random MV resources and edits!

Nice job! I especially like the lighting!
  13. deficiencyproductionz

NEW LORE TRAILER AND A TON OF TINY UPDATES! Let me know what you think! You're the best!
  14. deficiencyproductionz

RMMV Odicia - Pre-Alpha Demo

I'm all over this aesthetic-- I'll definitely try it when I get a chance and give you some feedback.
  15. deficiencyproductionz

MBS_SoundEmittance: play and stop sound

Yeah. Like I said, I'm not using that. Thanks anyways, DiaperDad.
  16. deficiencyproductionz

MBS - Sound Emittance

Hey there! Is anyone else having a problem with deploying their projects using this plugin? It can't find the audio files I need after deployment, but during testing it works fine. I'm not using "remove unused resources", and the files are in the proper place.
  17. deficiencyproductionz

MBS_SoundEmittance: play and stop sound

Hey there! Is anyone else having a problem with deploying their projects using this plugin? It can't find the audio files I need after deployment, but during testing it works fine. I'm not using "remove unused resources", and the files are in the proper place. EDIT: Oh shoot I found this thread...
  18. deficiencyproductionz

Yo-- thank you, truly! I'm the same type of sick person, so lets enjoy this pot of bitter tea together. Still trying to get some traction, so spread the word to anyone else you think might be interested! Thanks Alice! There is indeed a way!! Pay attention to . It's easy to get the you need in...
  19. deficiencyproductionz

There are a few one-time heals which are secrets to be discovered. Otherwise, the beds are the only way to fully heal. If you're strategic with tarot and ethereal blood, this shouldn't be incredibly limiting. Of course, players should be encouraged to keep time moving.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies