Search results

1. twistedMind

Help* How to dash the player for Android

Anyone know how to activate "TriggerDash" command that function when you hold-press a certain button (from the image I shown with the red arrow). I know that you can just turn ON "Always dashing" from the menu, but I want the player to run (dash) only when you hold-press a running button. As for...
  2. twistedMind

Picture Common Event

How do I make the d-pad or action button picture appear correctly in the game? I already download yanfly original button for the movement, action, menu, etc. But...when I show picture, the picture does not appear like yanfly video about picture common event. Do I need to edit the picture size ...
  3. twistedMind

Button mash event

:|  anyone know how to create button mash event without using plugin? I prefer to create it manually because I don't want to install many plugin in my game. Umm, I want to make a button mashing for when the player pushing a boulder, it got stuck in a hole. So the player need to button mash the...
  4. twistedMind

Save Continue Issue

Can someone help to solve my save game problem  :(  I can't continue to complete my game with the issue right now. The problem is I can save my game manually but cannot continue or load my game from the main menu. The continue only greyed out, so why I can save the game if in the end I cannot...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies