Search results

1. I need resorces

Thanks :), I'm using MV, but AI upscaling sounds nice! Edit Yep, it works! Thank you very much ^^
  2. I need resorces

I'm looking for free enemy image resources for a front view battle system, specifically Human or humanoid enemies e.g. Humans, Elves, Draws and such. I like the style of VX Ace and wanted to use the resources first but the resolution is simply too low for my project which is 1920*1080 pixels...
  3. RMMV In need of a plugin!

I would like to add a feature into my game that allows me to save my currently equipped weapons/armour and load that exact same setup at will from the equip scene. I was able to achieve that with Common Events triggered by Items or Skills, but that was far from a seeming less transition. So it...
  4. RMMV Devil's Dungeon 2: Development and Idea Threat

yeah... I finished porting some stuff to MV... 99% of the rest to go... This is what it currently looks like: And yes... I will change a lot about it throughout the coming months.
  5. Synrec's State Stacker

I found the source of most issues I've had! If the target has a greater or the same number of states applied to it as the maximum number of stacks of the state which you want to apply to it, the state will not be applied. This is what has been causing problems 2 and 3. For example, the skill...
  6. Synrec's State Stacker

Ok... I just noticed... my post was a bit long... xD
  7. Synrec's State Stacker

First of thank you for the plugin. It's really noice:awink: The part with the ATB has been deleted because it had no relation to this plugin. To assume incompatibility was a mistake on my part. Edit: While I absolutely love this plugin, I have found 5 game breaking issues with it. Issue Number...
  8. Synrec's State Stacker

Thank you :) I got it to work now!!! UwU
  9. Removing Excessive Battle Messages

You are a lifesaver. I just wanted you to know that, uwu.
  10. Synrec's State Stacker

So... I'm still waiting for the demo...:rtear:
  11. So... I absolutely need to know this song's name

I have heard this song a lot of times in RPG maker related content, e.g. Yanfly and MogHunter. And since I love this track, I'd like to know its name to evaluate if it can be used in my project. The song that starts playing from 0:09 is meant. Music Link:
  12. RMMZ VisuStella Skills and States Core: Stacking Active States?

I put it below all other plugins that I used. It worked for me. If you need a custom formula for state damage: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/request-state-stacking-and-custom-state-damage.127737/#post-1129511 Use them in the order they are listed in the post. But I suggest...
  13. Synrec's State Stacker

A general tutorial please :). But should you make a demo, can you gimme the link?
  14. Synrec's State Stacker

I'm a bit too stupid to figure this script out... can someone explain to me how this works or do a tutorial on this?
  15. RMMZ VisuStella Skills and States Core: Stacking Active States?

Use this scipt for stacking states: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/35346-states-ex/ It was made for MV, but also works with MZ. Just beware the loading order.
  16. DoubleX_RMMZ_TPBS_Countdown_States

Ah... my bad... thank you Ps. You're a live saver!
  17. DoubleX_RMMZ_TPBS_Countdown_States

I absolutely need a script like this for my game,:LZSlol: but sadly it doesn't seem to work for my project (most likely due to compatibility with other scripts).:LZSteary: Edit: I just tried it on a new project... did I do something wrong? Link:
  18. States over time! --- Help ---

Thank u UwU Edit: DoubleX_RMMZ_TPBS_Countdown_States doesn't seem to work for me. Perhaps its due to compatibility problems with other scripts...
  19. RMMZ Equipment sets for MZ

So... Many games offer the option of creating "equipment sets". They basically let you save your currently equipped equipment in a slot and then load that equipment anytime you want. I haven't seen that implemented in an Rpg Maker game yet... so yeah... just wanted to ask if anyone would be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaynightwolf