Search results

1. ExplosiveArtichoke

Changing Buff and Debuff Icons

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much! :smile:
  2. ExplosiveArtichoke

Changing Buff and Debuff Icons

I'm using an alternate icon set in my game, and I noticed that since the icons are in a different order than in the RTP, the icons displayed for buffs and debuffs are incorrect. I've read that this is an easy fix, as I could just go manually change the icon placement in Photoshop, but this would...
  3. ExplosiveArtichoke

Avy's MZ Stuff

Yesssss, I'm so excited about these! Can't wait to see what new MZ assets you make next! :smile:
  4. ExplosiveArtichoke

waynee95's Storage System

@waynee95 Here's what why setup is. It's supposed to be a chest that you open up and put things in that can be accessed from more than one location. (Pretty much just Minecraft's Ender Chest.) Oh, and yeah, I'm aware about the ID starting at 0.
  5. ExplosiveArtichoke

waynee95's Storage System

HELP! :hswt: For whatever reason, anytime I try to add something to my storage, I get the error message "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined". What exactly am I doing wrong? I think I set everything up correctly.
  6. ExplosiveArtichoke

Avy's MV Stuff

Advent Calendar was great this year! Thanks for all your hard work!
  7. ExplosiveArtichoke

Avy's MV Stuff

Advent calendar is great this year! Can't wait to see what's next!:hwink:
  8. ExplosiveArtichoke

Avy's MV Stuff

@sushibyte There's one in the RTP, but to my knowledge, I don't think Avery's created any modifications. Maybe someone else has?
  9. ExplosiveArtichoke

Avy's MV Stuff

Here are my suggestions if you're still taking them: A large SF boat like the small one in the RTP. I've asked around for this before but still haven't been able to find anything :hsad:... A battler for that Old Woman RTP sprite, or maybe some elderly generator parts. Colorful cats, like...
  10. ExplosiveArtichoke

Resource Request: Large Modern Boat

Bumpity Bump Bump.
  11. ExplosiveArtichoke

I want it to be big enough to seat maybe around 6 default sized actors, but not sure of the exact dimensions.
  12. ExplosiveArtichoke

Resource Type: Character and/or tileset Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: For my project, I need a modern boat similar to the one that comes with the RTP, but isn't tiny. Simply resizing it looks terrible, and I need something more detailed. I want to be able to add character...
  13. ExplosiveArtichoke

Avy's MV Stuff

Hi Avery, I'm a huge fan, and I think your assets are insanely helpful and just flat out awesome. That being said, I have a request. Do you think you can take the SF boat from the RTP and make it bigger? (Not the size of the ship, but maybe the bigger rowboat you made.) I need something like...
  14. ExplosiveArtichoke

This is a status message. Yay.

This is a status message. Yay.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaynightwolf