Search results

1. deficiencyproductionz

MADO tool installation problems

EDIT: oopsie, I figured it out already
  2. deficiencyproductionz

TRADE THRONE

Please PM me if you're interested in contributing. Link to game in signature.
  3. deficiencyproductionz

RMMV DEMO AVAILABLE | THRONE | Dark Fantasy RPG

PLAY FREE DEMO NOW ON ITCH!! STORY TEASER: The world ends in seven moons. Perhaps you’ve noticed that things are... out of place? No, how could you? After all, these are cosmic matters; he consumes systematically and indiscriminately. Indeed, our only hope is the very Goddess we shunned...
  4. deficiencyproductionz

Troubleshooting RPG Maker 3 Music for MV

Anyone here also own the rpg maker 3 music DLC for MV? The audio doesn't seem to loop properly even though it's .ogg, so I was wondering if someone else knew how to fix it. Thank you for reading!
  5. deficiencyproductionz

Moghunter's Battler Motion Request

Hi there! I'm using Moghunter's Battler Motion v1.8. I was wondering if someone could help me disable the shadows it draws under battlers with the "float effect", as there isn't an option for it in the parameters. A person who helps me with this will receive proper credit in my project :)
  6. deficiencyproductionz

How would I make projectiles from the XAS battle system glow using Victor's light effects?

I want to make a boss battle that is lit only by the character's torch and the boss's projectiles.  How would I make projectiles from the XAS battle system glow using Victor's light effects? The battle system being used: https://xasabs.wordpress.com/vx-ace/ The lighting script being used...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silverskies