Search results

1. Clee

Homeless man sprite

Resource Type: (Character sprite sheet) Maker Format: (MV) Art Style: (MV Rtp) Description: I am looking for an edit of a sprite sheet I put together with the generator. I will provide the sprite sheet and face set as a reference. What I am looking for is an edit to make the sprite wearing...
  2. Clee

Unable to download purchased content.

Seems I am running into a problem when trying to download graphic packs and the Luna engine I purchased for VXAce a couple years ago.  On the manage purchases page I click the manage button but whenever I hit a download link I keep getting 404 errors.   Is there an issue with your store tab or...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silverskies