Search results

1. ExplosiveArtichoke

Changing Buff and Debuff Icons

I'm using an alternate icon set in my game, and I noticed that since the icons are in a different order than in the RTP, the icons displayed for buffs and debuffs are incorrect. I've read that this is an easy fix, as I could just go manually change the icon placement in Photoshop, but this would...
  2. ExplosiveArtichoke

Resource Request: Large Modern Boat

Resource Type: Character and/or tileset Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: For my project, I need a modern boat similar to the one that comes with the RTP, but isn't tiny. Simply resizing it looks terrible, and I need something more detailed. I want to be able to add character...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zavin_Smeargle