Search results

1. Jacoh

Requesting a script that unables item usage

Hello there, i looked a bit inside the forums and i couldn't find another request like mine if not for MV, so i'm gonna request a script for VX Ace if anyone has it, what i need is a script that makes the player, when affected by a specific status, be unable to use items, every help is appreciated!
  2. Jacoh

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

How do you make the player not able to use items when afflicted by a specific status using a script?
  3. Jacoh

How do you make a move that if it lands after the enemy attack, the power doubles?

@Andar hmm.. i was thinking about scripts but i wanted to try first with common events, since i figured out a lot of things with those.
  4. Jacoh

How do you make a move that if it lands after the enemy attack, the power doubles?

Hey, i have a simple question, is there a way to make a special move that deals a certain amount of damage if it moves first but it doubles if it lands after being hit by an enemy, like the move "Revenge" from pokemon
  5. Jacoh

I need help with a script that i found.

@Roninator2 oooh! i see, let me try that. edit: it works splendidly! thank you so much!
  6. Jacoh

@Roninator2 it doesn't let me see the attachments that you sent me..
  7. Jacoh

And the Hud doesn't move from there..
  8. Jacoh

Hello, as the title said, i need a little help with a script that i'm actually using and well, it's not mine because i can't script, the problem should be simple, the script changes the HUD of the battle: But i dont like how the character is on the center, i wanted to move everything, HUD, HP...
  9. Jacoh

Respawn script

The script works perfectly thank you so much @vFoggy and @Roninator2 !
  10. Jacoh

Is there any other method to launch a game not made by me in fullscreen?

Thank you all anyway, it seems that i have to contact the developer '^'
  11. Jacoh

Respawn script

Uhm.. i dont think that i know how to call the code "$game_player.checkpoint" Tell me if i did something wrong: - i copy/pasted the script in the main process section - i created an event on a tile and i clicked on "script" - then i wrote the code that you told me...
  12. Jacoh

Is there any other method to launch a game not made by me in fullscreen?

Hello there '^' i'm having troubles on launching my game in fullscreen.. - i tried to press ALT + Enter = nothing happens - i tried to press f1 and then click in the "launch in fullscreen" check.. then i rebooted the game.. well, nothing happens - pressing windows and plus isn't really what i...
  13. Jacoh

Waiting for fortnite's death :D ..

Waiting for fortnite's death :D ..
  14. Jacoh

Respawn script

Hello there, i'd like to use a script for my game that allows the actor to not die and just teleport to a specific point.. If that is not possible, i would like to just use a script that removes the GAME OVER screen. Any help is appreciated! EDIT: i'm using the random encounter for battles '^'
  15. Jacoh

How to make an actor dont use an item

Thank you soooo much :D it helped a lot
  16. Jacoh

s-sorry.. <.< ... i joined yesterday so i dont know anything about this site
  17. Jacoh

Hello there! i'm new here, i'm looking for a script or a method that makes a specific actor unable to use an healing item, does anybody know how can i do it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zavin_Smeargle