Search results

1. TrentL111

RPG Maker MZ - Odyssey of Fantasy: BattleBackground

Hello. I bought this pack a few hours ago on Steam and it doesn't seem to contain any files at all. I enabled and disabled the DLC, and there are no changes whatsoever on my client, so it doesn't download anything.
  2. TrentL111

Force Weapon to be Off-Hand only

Hello everyone. I am using the Visustella Battle Core plugin. Is there any way to force certain weapons to be off-hand or main-hand weapons only while Dual Wielding, like having them unable to be equipped to the other?
  3. TrentL111

RMMZ Party formation in battle

It would be really cool to be able to arrange the heroes in a group during battle, instead of a traditional line. The fighters would be in the front, mages in the rear, and so on. Row formation for MZ, or a plugin like it doesn't exist at this time, as far as I know. Also a way to have sprites...
  4. TrentL111

Anyone know how to implement DoT damage?

Hey all. Been trying to figure out how to do a custom poison formula that triggers at the end of every round. I know the poison in the game is HP regen -10 percent, but I was wondering if there is a way to have a status that subtracts health like a regular damage formula, like the Extended...
  5. TrentL111

Animations playing twice, compatibility issue

So I am using the VIsuStella battle core plugin, with Mog Hunter's Battle UI, and everything works fine, except for one thing, the animations play twice, on both the actors and enemies. If I delete this bit of code, var _mog_bhud_aniF_createAnimation = Spriteset_Base.prototype.createAnimation...
  6. TrentL111

Trials of Guinevere

Hello everyone! After much time in development, my game, Trials of Guinevere, has finally been released. Trials of Guinevere is a dramatic, character-focused story with detail akin to a visual novel. Its combat is continuous and turn-based, with an emphasis on strategy and character roles...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zavin_Smeargle