Search results

1. Moo

Game of thrones Tiles for fan games ! (Updated with GoT banners !)

Hello ! I create this dedicated post to propose my Game of Thrones sprites ! These tiles are submitted to the term of use that you will find on my site (link below) BUT these sprites are only for non-commercial Fan games please, HBO, GRR Martin and others probably have the rights of...
  2. Moo

MV Generator 200+ exclusives new parts for free ! (Updated : Pack 1 Faces expressions +179 faces)

Hello everyone (This is my first post to offer graphic resources, I read the rules and I hope to do things right, if not I apologize and ask you to inform me to complete or change the post thx ;) I am happy today to finally be able to share with you my first RPGMaker MV Facesets Generator...
  3. Moo

YanFLy Doodads + Chrono Engine sprites Blink

Hello all, I hope I can find some help about this problem. I use Chrono engine (Mog hunter) + YF Doodads plug-ins, all work fine but... sometime when I use an attack on map (A-RPG mode of Chrono engine) I see some doodads blinking on screen, exactly when the player hit or use skill, It's only...
  4. Moo

Chrono engine graphic problem

Hi all, I come to you today because perhaps someone will can help, I hope :'( I work on a big project with MOG Chrono Engine, I have a little glitch with the treasure popup at end of battle, for this part Mog not use a plug-in but probably add in Chrono engine js the same function that his...
  5. Moo

Tilesets4all RTP presentation of my project :)

Hello everyone ! Sorry if my English is not very good I will do my best to be understandable! I have often used RPGMaker in the past but also other softwares of "Gamemaking", with the release of RPGMaker MV I find this version is really very very good, I love it !! On the other hand, I have...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diegohernans