Search results

1. Tactician-Elive

What can be salvaged from a corrupted project's database?

Does the lite version have automatic back ups?
  2. Tactician-Elive

What can be salvaged from a corrupted project's database?

If a VX ace project corrupts (Unexpected file format), what from the corrupted project can be brought over to a new project? I figured out Actors, Classes, and Systems, but trying to replace the skill list makes the new project un-loadable. Is there a specific way I would have to bring it over...
  3. Tactician-Elive

RPG Maker VX Ace Lite: I can't open my game project

I've been using Ace Lite to make a game, but for some reason it's not opening the project, and telling me that it's in an unexpected format, is there a way to open it, and if not, is there a way to get back all the things I data based?
  4. Tactician-Elive

Is it against RPG maker VX ace lite rules to tamper with scripts using an external coding source?

Alright in that case going on without the scripts is a must I guess.
  5. Tactician-Elive

Is it against RPG maker VX ace lite rules to tamper with scripts using an external coding source?

I wanted to make a fan-game, but I had used up the MV and VX ace free trials, and didn't have the money to buy either, so I tried using Vx ace lite, only to find out that the scripts I needed couldn't be added because of some limits that were put on it, I wanted to know if it was against the...
  6. Tactician-Elive

I don't mean to sound petty but....

I am sorry for wasting everyone's time here, but as it turns out the only reason why it wasn't working was because I used an older testing when save file that apparently doesn't work new scripts are used. I will try and remember this if I come across a bug like this again, thanks anyway.
  7. Tactician-Elive

I don't mean to sound petty but....

Ok, considering that I messed up once in terms of putting these posts in the wrong place, I'm probably not putting this one in the right place either, and while the answer to this question is probably pretty simple, I have lost my mind in trying to understand what the bug report means by this, I...
  8. Tactician-Elive

did I do it?

did I do it?
  9. Tactician-Elive

Everyone who knows snow doesn't fall in warm places has FRANKENCENSE!

Everyone who knows snow doesn't fall in warm places has FRANKENCENSE!
  10. Tactician-Elive

Don't have anything to say except, merry christmas!

Don't have anything to say except, merry christmas!
  11. Tactician-Elive

A quick bug report

Ok, while I was waiting for someone to answer, I tried the same thing myself and it worked, though I'm know gonna have to go and find the scripts I deleted, thanks anyway and I'll try to remember to post in the right forum!:eswt2:
  12. Tactician-Elive

A quick bug report

I decided to try the VX ace free trial, and I began getting scripts for the game. However, I don't really know why, but this error now always appears. could I please get a bit of help?
  13. Tactician-Elive

Tactics System

Is the plugin compatible with the yanfly plugins yet?
  14. Tactician-Elive

Szyu's Crafting System

I don't know how quickly you can respond but the plugin won't show the crafting menu no matter how much I try. here are some images for reference
  15. Tactician-Elive

Equipment Learning

sorry, on a bit of a time limit. will keep waiting.
  16. Tactician-Elive

Equipment Learning

please hurry,:(
  17. Tactician-Elive

Equipment Learning

Please send help immedietnally, I'll try and press on without but I'll need it as soon as possible

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diegohernans