Search results

1. smh19294

Sprite Edit Request Pls

Thank you so much to the both of you! Just what I needed Numieth. Thanks again. Mad props. Also, sorry for the needless difficulty. 
  2. smh19294

Sprite Edit Request Pls

I have a straightforward request for anyone gracious enough to be willing to help me out. I would really appreciate this sprites, head, (Namely the hair and hat) On this sprite Thank you ever so much to anyone that can help a pal out!
  3. smh19294

The Quest for Cut- Ins.

Yeah, I realized that. I was hoping to find, like you were saying, maybe a few people to do some line sketches for me. That would really be all I need. I do see what you're saying though and recruitment might be a better place to look.
  4. smh19294

The Quest for Cut- Ins.

Here are some examples from division heaven. A background isn't neccessary for the request. I can do that on my own. I just need the characters.
  5. smh19294

The Quest for Cut- Ins.

Hello everyone. I have quite a hefty request for all you gracious and musically talented people out there. So for my game, I really wanted to look into including what I can only describe as "cut ins" for the characters in the story. Essentially they are fancy little portraits of the character in...
  6. smh19294

Portrait Coloring

Hello everyone!. I've got kind of an odd request. For the game I am making, I am using custom drawn portraits that I sketched up and want to use for the characters in the story. The thing is, although I can draw just fine, coloring and shading things is not my forte. So I decided to ask here...
  7. smh19294

Well.Its just a vx ace stiled sprite.

Not a problem. I'm having a little trouble with the sword, but I'll keep workin' on it.
  8. smh19294

Sorry 'bought that. How's this?
  9. smh19294

Sorry for the mistake, and the wait. Is this more of what you were looking for?  
  10. smh19294

Sorry for taking so long. A lot of stuff came up recently, anyway, here is the sprites without the sword. I'll go and get the sword ones done later today once I get home.  
  11. smh19294

Sprite Request

Does it walk on all fours or it's hind legs?
  12. smh19294

With the use of famitsu's generator and Microsoft paint, I through this together. I wasn't  sure if you wanted the sword on his back or not. Let me know if you do or if you find any changes you'd want.
  13. smh19294

Maybe I'll try later.
  14. smh19294

Some Sprite requests for VX Ace.

I'm sorry, but I was having trouble identifying the colors of the vest, hat, etc. of the last man. Could you help me out?
  15. smh19294

Sprite Edit Request

This post can finally be closed.  B)   :thumbsup-right:
  16. smh19294

Sprite Edit Request

Perfect! I really appreciate your help.  BD   :thumbsup-right:
  17. smh19294

Sprite Edit Request

bump
  18. smh19294

Sprite Edit Request

bump
  19. smh19294

Sprite Edit Request

thanks
  20. smh19294

Sprite Edit Request

I got it from the site Dream Selfy, at least the design and style is. I drew the pics, scanned them, and colored them myself. But no, not original. Thought I'd try for a different style for the game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirmatheus