Search results

1. Tokumei No

RMVXA Psycologico - Demo

Thank you, @Ihavenoskin. It all took a shameful amount of time to be implemented with a regular and sustainable workflow, and it is always a pleasure to know someone appreciates :)
  2. Tokumei No

RMVXA Psycologico - Demo

Thank you, @Freank :D
  3. Tokumei No

[VX Ace] Load map name from save file

Thank you, @Harosata, for the precious advice. I will try this way, even if I do not know how much far it will lead. Since I am using theLEECH's Global Save System, which stores variables and switches at your choice in a separate file, I thought to do something like that with variables saved...
  4. Tokumei No

[VX Ace] Load map name from save file

Hello, everybody. I am tryng to get the name of the map in which the game has been saved from the save file itself. I do not want to load the save file: I just need to know, within the current game session, the map in which the game was saved. Looking on the web did not help. Any idea? Thank...
  5. Tokumei No

RMVXA Psycologico - Demo

1. Introduction NuraxInteractive is a young italian gamedev team, working on various projects, mainly in 3D. Psycologico is the first project published by the team, even if it goes back to when there was only the founder, which is author and developer of Psycologico itself. 2. Story You are a...
  6. Tokumei No

Change Audio folder path

Thank you for your reply, Andar. Cheers :D
  7. Tokumei No

Change Audio folder path

Greetings. As the title states, I would like to know if it is possible to change the Audio folder of the project from its default location to somewhere else. I have already tried looking for a solution on Internet and in the scripts for hints about where the paths to the various resources are...
  8. Tokumei No

[RGGS3] Search only for that precise name

Sorry, guys, but I saw just now all those errors I put in the spoiler. @Sixth, the code did not crash because I wrote it correctly in the engine. Meanwhile, I also found something about the "*" character used in that context in the Ruby online documentation: in that context, "*" stands for any...
  9. Tokumei No

[RGGS3] Search only for that precise name

Hello everybody. In my game, I implemented a player registration system: when you register, you are asked to choose your name, and your save files will be named with that name ($game_party.leader.name + '*.rvdata2'). This works perfectly, but the issues start when I try to selectively delete...
  10. Tokumei No

Looking for Title Screen Logo.

Following and interested.
  11. Tokumei No

[VX ACE] Show Choices through event (explained)?

@Sixth, I just implemented your lines and it finely works! Thanks a lot for your help, guys :D It would be lovely if this compplete structure for custom choice list was added to the Script Call collection, so that everyone could use it. Thank you again! This thread is solved.
  12. Tokumei No

The scene call is not executed at all.
  13. Tokumei No

Just done as you suggested: I set the script to print $saveFName value before (after setup_choices(@params)) and after (at the end of the script) the last part of the script: the value is printed only when ordered before the second part of the script. I think that part is just not read.
  14. Tokumei No

Here it is, Andar, but it is pretty long.
  15. Tokumei No

Hello everybody. I am trying to show more than four choices without implementing a built in script. In order to do this, i followed the precious instructions provided in this topic. So, I put this script in an event:  I suppose I totally misunderstood the instructions...
  16. Tokumei No

Hello. I have just read your hiring post about your project Estheria. I know mine is...

Hello. I have just read your hiring post about your project Estheria. I know mine is almost necromessaging, taken the age of that post, but, if you still need it, I would like to  apply for the logo designer role. Best wishes.
  17. Tokumei No

Export maps as picture file?

That is a precious script! Thank you for sharing :)
  18. Tokumei No

Export maps as picture file?

Following, but I can give you some advices about indirect methods. In the editor, set scale view to 1:1 and take pictures of the whole map, piece by piece as your screen allows, with any screenshot captor which can export to png. Then, with Gimp or Photoshop, reassemble all the screenshots in...
  19. Tokumei No

Custom variables and Global Save System

Hello, everybody. I'm using the precious Global Save System script by theLEECH (you can find it here) and I really need to have a custom variable (not one of the $game_variables but $myVariable) saved in the global save file. I already tried to avoid this by using a default variable, but it...
  20. Tokumei No

Psycologico

Hello, @VicWhite, and thank you for your advices. Actually, the protagonist's graphics is provvisory: the game is still in prototype phase, and we are focusing more on mechanics and design than graphics. Of course we will give the main character a better graphical look but, at the moment, it is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amino