Search results

1. Ioelas

RPG Maker MV v1.3.4 Update

Thanks for the update! :) Uhm, character generator: you can load and save .json files thats you create after the update. But any .json files made before the 1.3.4 update won't load.
  2. Ioelas

Pixi Errors and Graphics freeze

sooo.... Got my spelling in check and found this: Sounds quite familiar, but sadly the thread didn't live to see a solution. But ya, all the way back from February 4th.
  3. Ioelas

Nope.. pixi errors persist... even with fresh install of MV and a new project after said reinstall. I've attached the libs files from the new project... in case that helps (hope thats not forbidden or something).
  4. Ioelas

Just tried to copy from the newData folder once again. Same issue. Will try to do a full reinstall of Maker itself now. Brb :)   And thanks for helping btw
  5. Ioelas

Yup, those are the same errors as mine... PC Steam version here. No idea if they cause my problems, but still would be nice with a fix :)  
  6. Ioelas

The pixi-errors show up in a new project too. Steam version btw. Quite sure I followed all the steps needed to update the old projects as well... but did it again just to be sure, and the issue persist. Reinstalled RPGmaker MV too, to make sure there wasn't som sort of problem in that...
  7. Ioelas

Update and shameless bump (really sorry if thats a hopeless sin) The freeze also happens in smaller projects, with no plugins added at all. It just seems to take alot longer. Doesn't seem to be a memory issue either, as even the big project will keep in the 600k's.
  8. Ioelas

Hi everyone! (Updated on basis of new info... and format of post... and shamelss bumping)   (Edited title to reflect the threads new viewpoints) Ok... so this is way overdue on my part, but have been trying to figure out whats going on on my own, with no luck. No anywhere neer an expert on...
  9. Ioelas

RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

Thank you for 1.3.3! :)   json files and the Generator love eachother again, as I do them.
  10. Ioelas

RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

So uhm. The Charater generator cannot save or load .json files anymore? Started a new project before I update the old ones, so haven't fiddled with anything. In other words, this problem is in a new project updated to 1.3.2. Its the same with the old projects though. Sorry if it's...
  11. Ioelas

Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

Don't know if its fixed in the downloads, but I found than in the face folder it was named FG_AccB_pxx_c1_m001... nad it shoulc say FG_AccB_pxx_c1_m0018 Soo, just rename and add the "8". Worked for me. Also, truely amazing work. Thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D
Still early in development but feel like I'm hitting a wall. Either I can't find plugins to do what I need, or they're paywalled :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadKitty