Search results

1. AshleyLacure

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Thank you both for the encouragement, really happy with the way the games turning out. @Ellie Jane - Gorgeous port map, love the entire composition.
  2. AshleyLacure

Little Revelations update... Lilika Forest More Lilika Forest w/ friends this time... updated HUD and yes I'm lazy so speech bubble indicates you can talk to an NPC and have more engaging dialogue. Showcasing the Special Abilities... who doesn't like attacks named after Irish Gigs. Also...
  3. AshleyLacure

Haven't over the last 2 weeks that is beautiful enough to post, however, I've been creating new tilesets and mapping my butt off... end result is a schoolyard for my characters. The next time you see this, it will be filled with children, teachers, and some in-game sport (court below)...
  4. AshleyLacure

Thank you Masterlobo. Love the work you're doing with Manafinder. Look forward to more update on my game on my new Twitter @AshleyRv
  5. AshleyLacure

Hey brotha, its the base font that comes with the official RM2k3 called RPG2000G.
  6. AshleyLacure

Revisiting a little passion project. (Week 1 of Development)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyaka