Search results

1. Kanissey

Animating a "soul/person" getting sucked into a chest

Hey guys, ahmm its kinda hard to explain but here we go. I have a person standing inside a circle, and there is a chest on the right side of him and someone casts a spell and the circle gets brighter. Then i want him to get sort of sucked into the chest or any other kind of animation that is...
  2. Kanissey

Faceset for vampire

Hello Makers, iam looking for a faceset for the vampire that is already in MV. If you understand, in the enemies folder is a vampire sprite and i need a faceset for him. Thanks for every help. :kaojoy: Greetings Kanissey
  3. Kanissey

Spell Animation while dialogue

Hey Makers :), as you see in the title i want that when the player "speaks" to an machine, that the machine first shows 2 Skill animation, and then an multiple choice where the player chooses his skill. My problem is the showing of the 2 Skill animations, i want that the skill is showing how it...
  4. Kanissey

MV Generator Parts

Hello Makers :), like you see in the title, i need some Generator Parts. I searched for long in the internet but i didn´t found good looking parts. Anyone knows good parts? For now i need: short beard, hair to the side, short hair. waiting Kanissey :D
  5. Kanissey

Multiple Choice with description

Hey Makers :smile:, as you see in the title i want to do an multiple choice, and when the cursor is on one of the choices, that an description of this choice is showing up on the normal text window. Hope you can help me. waiting Kanissey
  6. Kanissey

Skill system Lvl 5 - Lvl 10 - Lvl 15....

Hey Makers :), as you see in the title, i want to make an skill system where every 5 Levels the player has a choice between 2 or 3 Skills. I don´t know how to do that, i know yanfly´s skill engine but i don´t want that the player can access to the skill system from the menu. There´s an Machine...
  7. Kanissey

Background Music/Battle Music

Hey Makers, i have an little question. What music do the most rpg makers use? Do they make music themselves with programs? Or do they search the music from the internet? Or do they have an person that makes the music for them? waiting Kanissey
  8. Kanissey

Group Movement help

Hey Gamers :), i have an problem xD. I have an short cutscene, in the cutscene a group of players (Main character) are fighting against an person (evil) and the evil moves back and the players move to the person. And then the group moves back, but the problem is when the group moves back only...
  9. Kanissey

Help with Movement and Battle

Hello everyone :), i have a little problem. I want my character to stop somewhere when he sees an enemy, he speaks something and then battles with them. My problem is that i want the enemies to disappear after the fight, but the enemy is on an other eventtile than the character and his event. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyaka