Search results

1. DagJakeTanner

DW (an adventure RPG)

DW (version 1.0!) Made using RPG Maker MV. Price is $7.99! Supported Languages: English Synopsis DW is an adventure/RPG about a boy stranded in a world of drawings! Armed only with a mysterious paintbrush, find a way home as you unravel the mystery of how you ended up in this world. Features...
  2. DagJakeTanner

RMMV DW (an adventure/RPG)

SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT CHECK IT OUT ON STEAM!
  3. DagJakeTanner

[SOLVED]New Party Member Not Showing Up

Hey, all! The game I'm currently working on mostly has you just playing as one character the entire time. However, there is one segment where a party member temporarily joins you. I'm trying to put this together, but after the new party member is added, he doesn't actually show up on the map...
  4. DagJakeTanner

[RMMV]: Can't get a sprite to properly display damaged version.

Hey, all. I've been looking through the threads for a solution to this issue, but can't seem to find one. I'm trying to get an enemy NPC to go into a damaged state following the aftermath of a fight. I quickly discovered doing it with the Set Movement Route: Change Image strategy is a no-go...
  5. DagJakeTanner

New guy here! Nice to meet you!

Hello, all! I'm DagJakeTanner, but you can just call me Dag. I've been working on a game in RPG Maker MV for about two months now. Finally decided to stop lurking and just make an account on these forums. :) I'm pretty new to all of this, but I've had enough experience in both VX Ace and MV to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyaka