Search results

1. SoulSpark

Sharp drop in FPS on all projects, please advise

I have been having the freeze issue for years, at first I thought it only occurred when switching windows then coming back but eventually I realised it would freeze randomly even if I never switched windows to something else, every time I tried to find help or an answer nobody seemed to know...
  2. SoulSpark

Load a Save by common event RPGM-MV

Somebody please haaalp! Firstly: I have an autosave slot in save slot 1 which saves the game every so often. Secondly: I would like to attach a keyboard button to a common event using yanfly's plugin (I already can do this) so that when I push the button, save file slot 1 will automatically...
  3. SoulSpark

Geforce Graphics cards may cause a problem. (Freezing)

I have all the latest drivers and I've heard the driver argument before too multiple times, at no point has the game EVER stopped freezing when I've had latest drivers and it's been happening for YEARS on this computer and previous computers with completely different hardware and software and...
  4. SoulSpark

Sounds like if this is the case then there is no real cure and anybody playing these games once deployed is going to suffer from freezes and we can't stop them. As I mentioned previously, I have employed an autosave feature (from a plugin I found on these forums) which autosaves every so often...
  5. SoulSpark

I've had the freezing problem for a long time, during testing or gameplay it'll freeze at a random point but you can still hear things happening, the FPS drops to zero and the MS jumps to +999. People kept telling me it must be a plugin causing the problem but I CAN CONFIRM right now it's not a...
  6. SoulSpark

Galv's Map Projectiles

Is there a way to make it fire in the mouse direction without having to click the mouse button first?
  7. SoulSpark

Jumping whilst moving

Damn it, why did I not think of it before. Use the button common events plugin. Thanks for your help!
  8. SoulSpark

Jumping whilst moving

So I want to create a certain level that's 2D in the sense you can only run left or right, I have set up events along the path so when you hit action button the character will jump in whatever direction they are facing, only trouble is the jump button only works when I'm standing still, if the...
  9. SoulSpark

Equipment Variables

ok I seem to have figured it out. If I set it so my actor starts off with a sword it auto adds 30 points to the variable instead of 10 even though I have only on actor in the game. If however I start off with no equipment at all and just have an event give me a sword and I equip it it only adds...
  10. SoulSpark

Equipment Variables

Sorry to bring this thread back up but this plugin is exactly what i'm looking for, unfortunately I have a problem. As a test I set it up so a sword I equip will increase a variable by 50, for some reason it's increasing it to 150, I have no other equipment attached as I was just doing a test...
  11. SoulSpark

Galv's Map Projectiles

When I hit an enemy and make it so it triggers a common event, it triggers the common event the first time around but then consecutive further hits does not work. My plan was that when I hit the enemy a health variable decreases (by use of a common event) and then when the variable hits zero the...
  12. SoulSpark

HUD Maker - Parameter Gauge + Number

Superstar! thankyou!
  13. SoulSpark

HUD Maker - Parameter Gauge + Number

Hello, I am trying to create a Gauge and a Number in the HUD Maker plugin but cannot fathom the code out. Many moons ago I asked about the codes for getting variables and getting the number of items to show up and that all worked great (decided not to bump the thread for this question), now...
  14. SoulSpark

Battle Engine - All Enemies Problem

Thankyou!! I will give this a try. I actually looked back today on an older thread I made because I needed a reminder on a previous problem I had and noticed you helped me out boat loads in that very old thread too, you certainly know your stuff, very awesome :D
  15. SoulSpark

Nemind I just worked out a way around it. If I have the entire sequence of events in the "setup action" tags and only have the action effect in the "target action" tags then it will only re-run the action effect and does not re-run anything in the setup tags. it's not perfect as it still does...
  16. SoulSpark

I am running multiple animations through the battle engine plugin, I have multiple commands telling my actor where to move and what animations to activate and at what moment. If I was running a simple animation without any plugin commands then yes the entire thing would work and I'd be able to...
  17. SoulSpark

Nope, just tried and it makes no difference, animation now changes to the screen but it still runs through the skill summon/animations/movement all over again for each enemy.
  18. SoulSpark

So I am using the Yanfly Battle Engine plugins and I have designed different Skill attacks using the commands but unfortunately I can only seem to be able to cause damage to one enemy at a time. If I choose for a skill to damage "all enemies", rather than performing the attack once and causing...
  19. SoulSpark

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

<Setup Action> jump user: 200, 50 move user: forward, 400, 50 wait: 50 </Setup Action> <target action> motion thrust: user perform action animation 134: user animation 133: user wait: 95 animation 132: target wait: 70 action effect wait: 20 action effect wait: 20 action effect wait: 20...
  20. SoulSpark

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Sorry everyone but 85 pages is a lot so if this question has been asked already I apologise. I am having no problems with action sequences except one thing, I cannot ever get my character to perform the specific motion I want. Example being, I put the code in for my character to perform the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AzureDragonSoul