Search results

1. TimelineFX-A useful tool to make the most amazing animations

RPG maker animations are very nice. They are very flashy and nice. But, after a matter of time, we want to make something looks nice. But, the use of graphic programs can go so far. That is why timelinefx comes into play! With it, you can change angles, area, speed and even color of animations...
  2. Match-3 Minigame

Hello! I have been trying to find a match-3 mini-game. Now, it doesn't have to be fancy. But, I do know that it is possible. I already found something similar to it. I even found a video of a match-3 battle for rpg maker mv. Here is a link to the script I found: http://hugeen.github.io/jmatch3/...
  3. Lonely and New Developer

Hi, I have already been on RPGmaker for a while, but I thought that I would go on ahead and say hello to the world of game making. I am using RPG Maker MV. I consider myself more of a writer than a programmer. I am now learning Javascript just so I can use some of the plugins. As for who is...
  4. Moving Box MV

Hello, I am making a stealth game with a ninja. I am trying to find a animation where the ninja moves into a box and has to walk around in it to get to the other side. I am hoping to find this somewhere on this forum. I have bought both vx ace and mv. So, wherever you can find, I would really...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kono