Search results

1. Indinera

RMMZ Is there a way to do this (Visustella Options)

Add a custom line like this?
  2. Indinera

RMMZ Visustella inventory scrolling

Well I tried with this: Then pressed start, then from there couldn't go up: Any clue what's happening?
  3. Indinera

RMMZ Visustella inventory scrolling

I'm using all tier 1 plugins. I've noticed something in the item menu that is not very well designed imo. If you scroll down the list of items, you'll reach the bottom (logically) and if you scroll one item too far it'll take you back to the top of the list. Fair enough but the problem is...
  4. Indinera

RMMZ 5 playable characters with Visustella tier 1?

Is it possible?
  5. Indinera

RMMZ Add a Yes/No line (tied to a switch) with visustella Options core?

Maybe I'm wrong but... I'm not sure this answers my question. What I'd like is add an extra (custom) line to Options core: This line should have 2 options: Yes and No. Default position should be No but that doesn't really matter, if it's on Yes I can adapt. However what's important is that...
  6. Indinera

RMMZ Add a Yes/No line (tied to a switch) with visustella Options core?

Title says it all. Question blablablabla: Yes/No If Yes, switch X is ON, otherwise it's OFF. How to do that?
  7. Indinera

Damage Formulas 101

Thank you, saving this for future reference in case I bump into an issue. Ternary formulas look ugly but they are very compact, which is something I like. I don't like having to scroll through a long formula with a box so small it displays like 20% of it at once.
  8. Indinera

RMMZ Visustella Status Core to show states resistances too?

Sorry for the double-post, but to be totally clear, I'm talking about this: Element resistances are displayed by default, which is great. But I can't understand why states aren't? This seems like such a strange design choice. If I'm missing something completely obvious, please let me know! :)
  9. Indinera

Damage Formulas 101

Is this written alright? I made a skill that: * does 250 + 4*normal attack if spellcaster HP are less than 30% * does 4*normal attack if HP are less than 50% * does normal attack otherwise So it has a double condition which I'm wondering if I wrote OK. c=a.atk-b.def; a.hpRate()<0.5...
  10. Indinera

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I've seen this one but don't remember the syntax (as usual <__<), what's the script line to add a buff to a character?
  11. Indinera

RMMZ Which js file and which bit of code to edit to change the minimum damage?

Bingo! This worked. Thank you everyone who tried and helped in this thread, much appreciated.
  12. Indinera

I tried that too, checked if visustella core and battle core had smth similar but couldn't find it. Does anything from tier 1 VS rewrites it?
  13. Indinera

Damage Formulas 101

Yep. If you'd like to test if a given target has a buff (any buff), is it possible without using || 8 times?
  14. Indinera

Damage Formulas 101

Thanks! I suppose it needs to be isBuffAffected(x) to test a specific buff, right?
  15. Indinera

Damage Formulas 101

if (b.isStateAffected(x)) tests if the target is affected by a given state, is there a way to test if a target is affected by a given buff/debuff?
  16. Indinera

It's not a problem with the formula. I tried this and it didn't show 600 as damage. value = this.applyVariance(value, item.damage.variance); value = this.applyGuard(value, target); value = Math.round(value); value = 600; return value;
  17. Indinera

I had the same idea and tried it too, but unfortunately it didn't seem to change the damage to something else than 0.
  18. Indinera

How can I make a plugin that performs this then? if (value === 0) { value = Math.randomInt(4) + 1; }
  19. Indinera

Thanks for your reply. For some strange reason, it doesn't seem to work. I added this bit from rmmz_objects.js: Game_Action.prototype.makeDamageValue = function(target, critical) { const item = this.item(); const baseValue = this.evalDamageFormula(target); let value = baseValue *...

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CubeLeopard5