Search results

1. Do you hate to lose?

I can lose honorable but I cant lose if I get too far and if I do i explode and rage out and try and win even if im close to losing i wont stop winning or pretending to lose because if I get far enough and fail i fail hard and basically quit that for a day then get back in like a phoenix reborn...
  2. Three Questions..

Actor one is given the name right before char selection.......Here im just gonna post the ver cuz this is really confusing me ive only had it for a lil so heres the thing in the start a voice says whats you name? and you type it in so then he says go pick you human and take his soul or something...
  3. Three Questions..

Ok so i have three questions...1=Highest priority 1.I have 10 classes and start of as a ghost with nothing so i can pick a class and get the items BUT i cant change the sprite...This is what i have so far. @>Text   A monk well at buffing and debuffing!   He only intends good deeds.Main...
  4. On-Map Enemy Encounter System(Finished!)

Can  you tell me how to make stalkers??? Thanks in adv :)

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edda