Search results

1. [IGMC 2015] A hole In the Martian Sky

Story: It is the year 857 on Mars. Humanity has no idea that it was born to another planet...well most of humanity that is. During the celebration of a harvest festival in the town of Asimov, some too powerful fireworks causes a piece of the shield built around Mars to fall to the ground. In the...
  2. Rural Farm Tiles (Steam version) Missing hud_equip_195.png

The Steam version of Rural Farm Tiles is Missing hud_equip_195.png. That would be the HUD picture for bellpepper seeds. I assume you have it somewhere, just didn't make the transition to Steam. I'm gonna throw together my own though. Would make it easier for other people though if it is there.

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapscallionjay