Search results

1. ryuugonana

Hello + About Me!

Yeah! I feel I need a lot more to learn and grow, but I appreciate the kind words! And it's never too late to get back into it!
  2. ryuugonana

Are there times when you feel a little too old for this? (Making games)

Nah. I saw a 50+ year old man riding a grocery cart out of the store like he was 10 years old. It's not eexactly the same topic, but imo age is how old you feel. There is no limit to what you can or should be doing based on your age I think. There are people in their 60s and 70s going back to...
  3. ryuugonana

Who here has to watch something while eating?

Unless I'm in public, I feel I cant enjoy my meal without watching something on YT or Netflix
  4. ryuugonana

If you could make any laws what laws would you make?

I would make it illegal to talk on the phone in public places like a grocery store. I dont like hearing someone's whole conversation.
  5. ryuugonana

Will it be interesting if RPG Maker's game has a lot thing to do?

Giving the player the ability to do many things beyond the main story, does add replayability and add to play time, if they happen to be enjoyable! There are some activities that arent enjoyable in games even tho the player has free reign to do them or not, it probably drives completionists...
  6. ryuugonana

What's the best bro/womance you've ever seen/heard of?

The one between Simon and Kamina in gurren Lagann is one that always makes me cry. Idk I guess I personally see irl bonds between Male friends that are that strong.
  7. ryuugonana

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

The short answer is that I'm a vtuber! So my avatar is basically more or less me/my OC. I use it for streaming and interacting with other vtubers. I suppose I do have "lore" but it's really basic lmao
  8. ryuugonana

Who else misses the arcade?

I used to work at an arcade. One of my worst jobs bc of how popular the arcade is, my coworkers and bosses were cool, but customers were terrible. But I'm finding myself even missing stuff like this because of all of this Corona stuff. Hopefully it all gets cleared up this year. I miss people lol
  9. ryuugonana

Hello + About Me!

I've been drawing for about that long too! I originally was just a writer but wanted pictures too so that's why I started drawing lol
  10. ryuugonana

Is the first enemy encounter area in your game a forest?

Technically speaking in my game, it's "Woods" which would still count, but the player has free reign to go to other places, so technically their first encounter good be on a beach or in the beach's cave. There's nothing wrong with starting in the forest however in my opinion. It's familiar and...
  11. ryuugonana

What Do You Do With Your Abandoned Projects?

When I scrap something I typically will take some of the old ideas and use them for something else down the road, whether its a short story or game it varies, but the scrapped ideas usually have potential, maybe I was just in a different head space to make it work effectively in the old project...
  12. ryuugonana

Front View or Side View?

I think it depends on the style of the game personally and what the developer's intentions are. I feel Front View is really classic if you want that old-school feel. It could also make the player feel more immersed as if they themselves are the ones in battle vs seeing side-view of the...
  13. ryuugonana

[Story Tips] Shatter the illusion

I don't personally think cliché's are bad. In fact my favorite game Fire Emblem: Awakening's story is a HUGE CLICHE. But the characters and their interactions with one another is what carries the game heavily which is a running thing for most Fire Emblem titles. I think most writers and...
  14. ryuugonana

One common thing your characters share with you?

To a degree yes and no! When it comes to games, I base them off initially off of people I know or characters I like, and then I start riddling them with flaws! I think there's only ever been one or two characters that were heavily based off of myself!
  15. ryuugonana

Hello + About Me!

Welcome! You greeted me on my post, so I felt it was only right to do the same for you! I'm also a digital illustrator! How long have you been drawing?
  16. ryuugonana

Hello :D

Welcome to the forums! I'm new as well, but from what I've seen everyone is really friendly! I hope you are well and good luck with your game!
  17. ryuugonana

Hiya!

Thank you very much! I'm pretty sure everyone is very kind and helpful! Thank you so much for the information! I want to surprise my friends with something nice! Ahaha, I may have a different thought in mind as what I'm referring to, but thank you for your support all the same!!
  18. ryuugonana

Character Sprites Needed

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: Ace RTP Description: I would like some sprites made of my a few friends characters in the RPG Maker MV style of sprites. Reference Images: Here are the Images:
  19. ryuugonana

Hiya!

Hello! I'm Nana Ryuugo! I'm a vtuber who streams on twitch, where I usually play games or illustrate. I'm also a writer and currently studying to become a programmer as well! I work under an organization that is working on an RPG MV Maker game titled "Killer Flamingo"! It's a pleasure to meet...

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapscallionjay