Search results

1. Tomasque

RMVXA Swan Song [SCP-style Mystery | Demo Available]

OI-921 (AKA "Swan Song") Dr. Hastings discovered it in Loraine's office the day she disappeared. It's more than just a music box: it's the key to her disappearance and the only hope you have of finding her. But top brass won't take the risk; they've filed it away for good. And that's where it...
  2. Tomasque

RMVXA [SOLVED] Yanfly's Menu Cursor doesn't appear in "Show Choices" command boxes

The "Yanfly Engine Ace - Menu Cursor v1.00" script doesn't show the custom cursor if the command box was opened by the "Show Choices" command (or in the Save Screen). This happens even in an otherwise empty test project. Here's a list of where the glitch happens: Show Choices Save Screen (I...
  3. Tomasque

Hello :)

I've browsed these forums for a while, but I finally decided to join both this one and RPG Maker Central because my latest project is giving me a lot of stumpers. I can't wait to show it off on Games in Development, but I need to tinker with it a little, first. By the way, what's the difference...

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegr8gibsoni