Search results

1. RicoRob

RMMV DreamX's SideView Frames - Plugin notetags not working

[Plugin Link] With this plugin it's possible to configure the loop of the actors sideview sprites. The sprite sequence can be configured to show "1-2-3-1-2-3..." instead of the default "1-2-3-2-1...". So each actor can have a different sequence. That can be achieved through notetags placed in...
  2. RicoRob

RMMV Compatibility error between TDDP Bind Pictures and MOG Picture Effects

With TDDP's plugin it is possible to show pictures below characters and events. MOG's plugin allows to show animated pictures. I'm trying to place an animated picture on the map, that will be shown below the characters, however, MOG's plugin throws an error whenever an animated picture is...
  3. RicoRob

Animated faces on the Menus?

I thought Iavra Gif could work... but it doesn't have support for faces. :kaocry:
  4. RicoRob

TamFey's Timed Button Attacks

Is there a way to make this plugin wait for an action before executing itself? For example (using Yanfly's action sequences): It completely ignores the code above it (I guess it's expected, since it's not part of Yanfly's plugin), so it runs at the same time as the common event.
  5. RicoRob

Animated faces on the Menus?

Sorry if such plugin already exists, but no matter what I search for I can only find plugins/requests regarding the message window, and that's not what I'm looking for... What I'm looking for is exactly this: Animated faces on the menus, but for MV instead...
  6. RicoRob

Skill and Item window help

The default code in rpg_scenes.js: Scene_Battle.prototype.createSkillWindow = function() { var wy = this._helpWindow.y + this._helpWindow.height; var wh = this._statusWindow.y - wy; this._skillWindow = new Window_BattleSkill(0, wy, Graphics.boxWidth, wh)...
  7. RicoRob

(Conditional Branch) check if an actor's HP is full (percentage)?

@ramza That does the trick! @Astfgl66 that also works! Just want to check if the HP bar is full. Thanks everyone! :kaocry:
  8. RicoRob

(Conditional Branch) check if an actor's HP is full (percentage)?

- Example: - I know this code: $gameActors.actor(n)._hp = x however I can only replace the x with specific numbers, I want to check for percentages, but I have no idea how. Is there a way to use only script calls for this? Without storing numbers in variables, adding invisible states and the like?
  9. RicoRob

Using the codes %1 and %2 in Show Text/message window?

I'd want the window to wait for input. No plans on showing multiple messages. I don't use any word wrapping plugins. I found topics about this but they were all about VX Ace :c Like this one.
  10. RicoRob

@Shaz I see. My idea was using these codes only in battles. To replace the battle log with a message window. Edit: Like in the Mother series:
  11. RicoRob

The codes used in the "Terms" tab in the database. Like: "%1 emerged!" and "%1 took %2 damage!" I don't even know what these codes are called :c
  12. RicoRob

Is there a plugin that allows such thing? Is that even a possiblilty? Similiar to what the code \n[x] does.
  13. RicoRob

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Javascript-noob question: Can "big numbers" in the codes cause any issues/slowdowns? I often prefer to use numbers to specify the properties of most windows (especially on the menus), so I might end up with numbers like 200 or 446. The big numbers I see in the main plugins are very rarely...
  14. RicoRob

How to add line breaks in Yanfly's Music Menu?

Nope, it's not between the songs :( it's in the Help Window that shows a description for each song.
  15. RicoRob

How to add line breaks in Yanfly's Music Menu?

(Plugin Link) The plugin utilizes the Help Window to show a description of the currently selected song. But it only shows text on the first line of the help window. I don't know how to write anything on the second line :( These are the only parameters available: filename; display name; volume...
  16. RicoRob

How to change the X position of 'Window_BattleEnemy'?

I'm trying to change the x position of the Enemy Window (where the player selects which enemy to attack), but no matter what number I add/subtract/replace the 'x' with, the window won't move. I can change the 'y', the height and the width without problems. The same thing happens in a new...
  17. RicoRob

Compatibility issue between SRD's Shaking Text and VE SFont

@Ossra OH MY GOD That's incredible :LZSooo: I don't know what to say... I really owe you big time. Thank you so, so much!! :kaoluv:
  18. RicoRob

Compatibility issue between SRD's Shaking Text and VE SFont

Issue: SRD's plugin doesn't display the bitmap font that is used by Victor's plugin; it uses the default ".ttf" font instead. Image: I know it's not simple like that, but... would it possible to modify SRD's plugin to display the bitmap font? I'd ask SRD directly, but apparently he...

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegr8gibsoni