Search results

1. Yanntastisch

Instant Actions/Casts

I want the actors in my game to not act in a row after every action is choosen, but instantly after one action is choosen. Yes I know about Yanfly's Instant Cast, but that one creates a loop for some reason. The only idea I have left is the Free Turn Battle, but it's not what I need, and I don't...
  2. Yanntastisch

Disable a random Switch via Event?

I want to disable a random switch between, for example, 1 and 50 in an event. Is there a way of doing so or do I need a script for this?
  3. Yanntastisch

Stacking States doesn't change Icons as intended

I have a problem with a script called Stacking States made by Neon Black. It's main function works fine, it multiplies the effect of a state when it is applied more than once. But it is also supposed to change a state's icon every time it's stacked, but it doesn't work. I wrote the right tags...
  4. Yanntastisch

Glitched out Activation blocks RPGMVXA!

So I opened RPG Maker VX Ace and suddenly THIS THING appeared: What in the everloving name of HECK is this? And why did it suddenly appear? I'm using this program since 4 years, so why does it suddenly want an activation?!? I can't start the program. When I press cancel or X it closes. I just...
  5. Yanntastisch

How do you change names and gauges in Yanfly Ace Battle Engine?

I tried the legendary Yanfly Ace Battle Engine for the first time. Everything works fine except two little things: I would like to disable the names on the actor faces. Also there is something up with the HP, MP, and TP gauges. They don't look like in all the screenshots I saw. They look just...
  6. Yanntastisch

How do you change names and gauges in Yanfly Ace Battle Engine?

I tried the legendary Yanfly Ace Battle Engine for the first time. Everything works fine except two little things: I would like to disable the names on the actor faces. Also there is something up with the HP, MP, and TP gauges. They don't look like in all the screenshots I saw. They look just...
  7. Yanntastisch

Can you combine the Dynamic Title and Title Menu scripts?

I tried to use both Dynamic Title by Racheal and Title Menu by NerdiGaming for my game, but it seems like they can't work together. If I put Dynamic Title over Title Menu in materials, the dynamic title just doesn't work when the used variable changes, and if I put it vice versa the game...
  8. Yanntastisch

Are there any Tactical Battle Script for VX Ace (besides Ra's and Gubid's)?

(Edited the threat name) Hey. I was just curious if there are any script for VX Ace that give it a tactical battle system that has easy configuration. I could only find Ra TBS, but that one was like nearly impossible to download and when I had it the scripts were way too complicated and had like...
  9. Yanntastisch

Game crashes because of healthbar scripts

I got a weird game crashing error. I think it appears because I combined V.M's Healthbars script and his Sleek Gauges script. I don't know exactly why it happens, but it happens when a enemy gets defeated with one hit or by the "Change Enemy HP" function. Here's the error message and the line of...
  10. Yanntastisch

Game closes itself with no error message!

I got a decent frustating problem. One of the games I'm making now suddenly can not be started anymore. It opens but closes itself immediatly, without a error message (I'm speaking of the game itself, not the editor. The editor works). I can't use debugging or the console because it's only open...

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earhart