Search results

1. how to make a state that makes enemies miss all attacks?

I would like to cause that... when a state is present in an actor, the enemies miss all attacks to it. I do not want the hero to evade, but rather that he is attacked but not successful. Does anyone have an idea how to do it? Thanks!
  2. [looking for][request] Party Skill Tree

Someone knows a script for Vx Ace that it is possible to build a skill tree that works for a party. Exist for actors and classes, but would like one to party. (not for only add skills) If you know some or know how to create a complement for some already ready, would be happy to know
  3. Script Error Helpme =( MOG Active Chain Commands Script

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone could help me. Everything was properly configured and is running normal, until in some battle, in the middle of the Chain, this error happens: What I'm doing: unleashing a chain attack when the character gives a normal attack that generates...

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earhart