Search results

1. Parallaxing on larger maps

I’m trying to make a fairly large map of 80x80 that includes many different types of very large buildings that have been pre-drawn. Too many to fit them all on tile sets. From what I understand, usually when you parallax, you get the basics of the map down first before you move onto finishing...
  2. Orange Overlay

I've made a game with three very basic time settings being Day, Evening, and Night, controlled via a variable. Is it possible to use this plugin to load a different shadow / fog / lights overlay when changing the variable? I could just make the same map three times, it's a bit of a pain and I...
  3. IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

This one, been using it in all of my games. Non-commercial thankfully
  4. IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

What about his lighting plugin? Are there any good alternatives?
  5. Cant get variable to string to work correctly

Thanks, that makes sense, i'll give that a try :)  
  6. Cant get variable to string to work correctly

I’m trying to set up a very basic calendar system for my game using events. The game takes place over 30 days. Here’s the start of the Common Event: Here’s the control variable that sets the variable to a string in the picture above: To test it I made a test event to see if...
  7. RPG Maker MV Season Pass DLC2 Preview!

Looks good, glad to see the season pass moving along. Mostly because I want to see what part 4 is :D I can understand why people might be a little critical about this. Although i'm mostly happy with what we've gotten so far, I think the issue lies with the whole season pass likely to be...
  8. Event to change map name display?

Thanks! Almost, but not quite but it might have to do. That one would be good if I wanted to paint entire areas with region ID's but I was hoping to only do borders (a column of one region id and a parallel column of a different id (so I can use other region plugins). ie, a var of the most...
  9. Event to change map name display?

I've created a fairly large metropolitan area as my main map and I was wondering there was a plugin or way of any kind to change the stored map display name entered on the map properties page? What i'm looking for would be to use it with Yanfly's Region Events plugin to make it so a new...
  10. Cyanides Edits

Darker wood! Been holding off from making my own for a while now but this will do nicely, many thanks.
  11. MV tile sets not flush up against walls

Thanks for the quick reply. I think i'll try the script first
  12. MV tile sets not flush up against walls

I decided to finally buy MV yesterday and the one thing bothering me the most is that a all the objects appear not to go flush up against a wall if placed in front of one, a problem i don't recall having with VX Ace (I cant test since I use a mac now). Are there any edited packs that move the...

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earhart