Search results

1. hoboayoyo

RMMV Demo Banbard: The last Bastion

Demo In a world where humans roamed the lands as nomads and elves researched the mysteries of the world. The elves looked into the power of the mind and were able to gather energy from the land: this was called Magic. Humans were courageous in spirit and able to channel vast power from the...
  2. hoboayoyo

Enemy gain resistance to status effect.

Looking into making enemies resistant/immune to a status effect after it's applied. Haven't found any plugin's of the sort so I imagine it's able to be done in engine. Kind of like Etrian Odyssey. Any help in the right direction is appreciated.
  3. hoboayoyo

State that makes an actor invisible.

Trying to make a character invisible with a state and than visible when a state wares off. to do this I want to force an action when a state wares off. This is using Yanflys state and buff plugins. <Custom Leave Effect> var skill = 93; var target = -2; BattleManager.queueForceAction(user...
  4. hoboayoyo

Gilgimar's Common event on equip issue.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/equipment-common-events.57234/ I noticed that every time my game is loaded, the common events associated with equipment's will run, even if the item is not equipped. I don't believe this is the correct behavior. I've also disabled every other...
  5. hoboayoyo

Equipment Skill preview help

Got a fun question here. In my game I made a skill system that incorporates one of the 'common event On equip' plugins (cant remember name of it) What this skill system does. -Made a new armor type called [Gems] -There is one for the main 4 elements -When equipped, certain moves will change...
  6. hoboayoyo

SRD_TPUpgrade plugin issue

Having an issue with SRD_TPUpgrade plugin. Im unable to set tp when actors are initialized / demoing battles. <Initial TP: value> Sets the base Max TP of the Actor to 'value'. Value can be a JavaScript eval. Examples: <Initial TP: 5> <Initial TP: this.level * 2> Overwrittes based...
  7. hoboayoyo

How to make a dynamic skill system based off equipment?

Skill system: The player can equip a gem/materia/crystal to a character and their skill will change depending on what elemental gem was equipped. (fire, water, wind, earth) for example : Slash becomes fire slash with a fire gem. Removing a gem reverts the skill back to the previous one. On top...
  8. hoboayoyo

Get variable of actor equip page.

I have an event that runs on the equip screen , this changes what skills the current actor has depending on what is equiped. To save a bunch of time, what is a script command I can store as a variable that tells me what actor equip page i am on.? I know $gameParty._menuActorId = x...
  9. hoboayoyo

RMMV Skill equipment learning Help

I’m trying to create the following system where certain equipments equipped to certain characters will temporarily give them certain skills. I’ve looked at this plugin https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/equipment-common-events.57234/ But have been getting [type error cannot read...
  10. hoboayoyo

call common event at end of battle

Hi there I'm working on a small project in XP and would like to call common events at the end of every battle. I've searched many RPG maker forums and sites and XP is really out of date in terms of support, so all of the soloutions i found were for other versions of rpg maker. I know the...

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earhart