Search results

1. Looking for animation JSON file for Hadecynn's animations.

I would have been happy to help as I had the animations.json from his first thread, but upon checking, I noticed I accidently deleted the project in which it was during my last PC cleaning, and I can't recover the file with a File Recovery Tool, so I'm now screwed as well and need it, lol...
  2. Issue with YEP_X_SelectionControl

Hi, I am having an issue with the plugin YEP_X_SelectionControl (http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/22/yep-94-selection-control/). When I have to target an ally with the scope One Ally, and using the left/right keys to cycle through allies, actors aren't selected in the correct order. It should go 1-2-3...
  3. RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

The only plugins that could be concerned then would be ARP_CommandIcons and YEP_Core, while I do think ARP didn't update his, I'm fairly sure Yanfly updated all of his/her plugins for 1.5.0 (still could be wrong tho). I'll wait to see if they get updated and if not I'll just revert to 1.4...
  4. RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

Hi everyone, I finally upgraded my project to 1.5, and while I can definitely feel the stability improvement (kudos for that !!) I have an issue that's bugging me: I'm using ARP_CommandIcons (can't link it cuz I'm stuck at work but it basically displays icons in front of any selectable...
  5. RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

Excellent UI/QoL update ! It did break something like 8-10 plugins in my project so I'll wait before upgrading it, but I'm in love with the new Plugin Menu and the Find function !
  6. Script command for currently selected actor

Works like a charm, thanks a ton !
  7. Script command for currently selected actor

Hello everyone. I'm currently trying to add a HUD element to my battle menu. This HUD element is tied to a State only one class has, but in case the player decides to pick this class 2, 3 or 4 times (you never know), I'd like this HUD element to dynamically change depending on the actor that is...
  8. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

@Anorgar I see, I'll try that then and post the result, thanks a ton !
  9. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hello ! I'm looking to make a magical skill that would hit all enemies, but display the animation only once (it's a Meteor like animation so having the animation play for each enemy is weird), and the animation should display in the middle of all the enemies. I tried using <whole action> which I...
  10. The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

As always your animations looks wonderful ! Just wanted to know if you could (or can) give any estimation on when Quantum is going to reach Steam ? Really looking forward to it !
  11. The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

Ohhhh my god, poor wallet. Hope it'll reach Steam fast, I need these.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SynthScanner