Search results

1. Kanissey

Animating a "soul/person" getting sucked into a chest

@Heirukichi I did it btw, thanks for your help. I did it with animations, it isnt looking that bad to be honest :kaojoy:
  2. Kanissey

@Heirukichi Oh i see, thanks i will try to do it like that. The example can be as ugly as you want, i just have to know how it kinda works. xD
  3. Kanissey

@Heirukichi @JayIsrael thx for the replies. But can you guys send me an photo or something like that im not getting it:kaoswt:
  4. Kanissey

Hey guys, ahmm its kinda hard to explain but here we go. I have a person standing inside a circle, and there is a chest on the right side of him and someone casts a spell and the circle gets brighter. Then i want him to get sort of sucked into the chest or any other kind of animation that is...
  5. Kanissey

Multiple Choice with description

@HintonR Thanks, it´s never too late :kaojoy:
  6. Kanissey

Faceset for vampire

@Thomas Smith @Llareian Thanks for you help, gonna credit you for you work. :kaohi:
  7. Kanissey

MV Battlers

Great work!:kaojoy:
  8. Kanissey

Event RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event

Happy Birthday, RPG Maker! :guffaw: I think i´m going for a cutscene and a boss battle, or a Demo.
  9. Kanissey

Faceset for vampire

Hello Makers, iam looking for a faceset for the vampire that is already in MV. If you understand, in the enemies folder is a vampire sprite and i need a faceset for him. Thanks for every help. :kaojoy: Greetings Kanissey
  10. Kanissey

Spell Animation while dialogue

@Poryg @Shaz oh, i only saw it somewhere and it thought maybe someone here knows more about it. Anyway thanks for your help :) I´m gonna process an battle where it shows the skills.
  11. Kanissey

@Poryg In the show animation command it only shows the animation, but i want that it shows how it would look like in battle. Or do i understand it false :D Thx for your fast answer.
  12. Kanissey

Hey Makers :), as you see in the title i want that when the player "speaks" to an machine, that the machine first shows 2 Skill animation, and then an multiple choice where the player chooses his skill. My problem is the showing of the 2 Skill animations, i want that the skill is showing how it...
  13. Kanissey

MV Generator Parts

@Andar oh ok, ähmm. I will try to describe xD. Hair to the side: i want that it looks like a side parting. Short beard: it should look like an 3-day-beard. Short hair: it should look like an buzz cut. Just google the haircuts when you don´t know. All men btw. I hope this helps you a little bit...
  14. Kanissey

MV Generator Parts

Hello Makers :), like you see in the title, i need some Generator Parts. I searched for long in the internet but i didn´t found good looking parts. Anyone knows good parts? For now i need: short beard, hair to the side, short hair. waiting Kanissey :D
  15. Kanissey

@Tai_MT I decided to do it like you that it shows the skills before and then you can pick an skill. Looks good, Thanks for your help.:kaojoy:
  16. Kanissey

@Tai_MT The player has to choose between 2 Skills and i want that the knows what the skill does. So showing up the description after choosing isn´t an option for me:kaoswt: Thx for your answer
  17. Kanissey

@Skunk Sry, but i don´t know how this could help me, the plugin only changes the Choices, and background, or do i understand the plugin false? xD Thx for the fast answer
  18. Kanissey

Hey Makers :smile:, as you see in the title i want to do an multiple choice, and when the cursor is on one of the choices, that an description of this choice is showing up on the normal text window. Hope you can help me. waiting Kanissey
  19. Kanissey

Player is moving not correctly

Can you make Pictures of the 2 events too? :kaoswt2:
  20. Kanissey

Question about music start and stops

You mean you want the music stop if the player is outside and the music begins from the beginning if you go inside? If it is so, you can make an Event that lets the music fade out,it´s on the 2nd event page under audio & video, i usually do 3 seconds. It doesn´t sound good if you let the music...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SynthScanner