Search results

1. PHAZE7

RMVXA Where's My Money? A Modern Comedy Adventure [0.9.5.2 - 04/02/19]

Important Update Hello everyone, it's been a while. Unfortunately we didn't secure funding, our crowdfunding campaign failed and so did our attempts to gain funding elsewhere. "Where's My Money?" is creation of 2 people working on it as much as possible in what little free time there is...
  2. PHAZE7

Updated the game, changelog below: ===0.9.5.2 (February 4th, 2019)=== - Fixed a few bugs submitted by people, including some passability errors. - Improved the graphics of some NPCs.
  3. PHAZE7

Updated the game, changelog below: ===0.9.5.1 (January 29th, 2019)=== - Fixed a bug that would crash the game upon reading a note in Apartment 302.
  4. PHAZE7

Thank you very much, it means a lot. :)
  5. PHAZE7

Thank you very much. :) Honestly, I'm worried, I'm giving it my all, but the lack of resources and having to work full time is keeping it down, hence the crowdfunding to make the game full time.
  6. PHAZE7

Hello everyone, it's been a while. We've been hard at work, and we bring you an exciting addition to "Where's My Money?". There's something wrong in your building, team up with Gloria Borger to solve the mystery of Apartment 302 and confront an old evil... We're also making another attempt at...
  7. PHAZE7

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@Saboera, Your game has a really cool synthwave vibe. Really nice graphics.
  8. PHAZE7

@Lorenze Thank you, that map is dark only at the start, the stairs at at the corner, where the light is coming from lead to a room underneath where the player solves a puzzle to turn on the lights in the room above. I tried to make it as dark as I could while still being hard to navigate, but...
  9. PHAZE7

I'm a little bit confused about this...

I'm about 99% sure on this, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Harold would be owned by you, the character and even his look, but the RPG Maker resources can only be used in RPG Maker engines. However if you were to recreate Harold while still keeping his look, but using different images...
  10. PHAZE7

Help in saving a variable or a switch value and use it before loading a save file.

What you're looking for is persistent data, here's a couple of plugins that can do this: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/jackkels-persistent-switches.47640/ https://mrtrivelrpg.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/global-save-data/
  11. PHAZE7

Hello, I need opinions on a Silent Hill style section:
  12. PHAZE7

Games that inspired you

VX Ace, thank you very much :) I'm struggling with the limitations, but it's too far along to switch to MV, should have waited for MV to come out to start the game.
  13. PHAZE7

Games that inspired you

Mine is inspired by events in my life, but I can't deny that after playing Always Sometimes Monsters, it became a source of inspiration, particularly for the graphics.
  14. PHAZE7

Removing option from item menu

Adding to this, for OP's benefit, this code can be found in rpg_windows.js inside the js folder in your project folder.
  15. PHAZE7

Removing option from item menu

From the top of my head, I believe Yanfly's Item Menu Categories plugin would allow you to do that, but I can't confirm it right now.
  16. PHAZE7

What's the point of Save Points; a discussion -

In my personal opinion save points increase the tension of a game, and with it also the potential for frustration. They're great if used for genres other than turn-based RPGs. Hack-n-Slash, Horror and more action based RPGs can work well with them, I consider Dark Souls a great example, and the...
  17. PHAZE7

RMMV LIVENEL - Nocturnal Skyrift

Besides a couple of things I noticed from the Futuristic Tiles pack, you can't even tell, people underestimate the power of editing graphics. Looking forward to the demo :)
  18. PHAZE7

RMMV LIVENEL - Nocturnal Skyrift

Wow, this looks amazing, especially the art and design.
  19. PHAZE7

Updated the game, changelog below: ===0.9.4 (October 31st, 2018=== - Launched crowdfunding campaign. - Added advanced shadows to Little Russia. - Improved the graphics of NPCs. - Added NPCs in buildings (Only some buildings so far, the rest will be added next update). - Added framework for user...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem