Search results

1. looking for a script that can cancel battle animations while its playing

i'm trying to make a combo system that allows me to: use a skill, play its animation halfway, and then cancel it halfway with the press of a button. im working on a combo cancel/chaining system similar to DMC. example: use skill, animation plays, cancel it halfway with button (shift) that...
  2. How do I make variables update after every attack in a battle?

I'm trying to make a battle event where a variable increases after every forced attack, it's an event where the player can only defend and the enemy attacks over and over and after a certain threshold is reached something happens and the enemy stops attacking. It seems variables only update...
  3. Yami Skill Equip script NoMethodError Occured crash

I'm getting a crash with this script: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/skill-equip.6727/ Skill Equip:320:in `equipped_skills': private method `select' called for nil:NilClass, NoMethodError from Skill Equip:330:in `skills' from Passive States:197:in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem